5.65 Uncaught - Less Than Twenty Seconds

"Don't mention it", she returned and opened the crooked diaper. In no time she had pulled it away from under my bum, rolled it up and thrown it into the trash can. Then she opened one of the new ones, rolled me onto my side and when she rolled me back I already had the diaper under my ass. Then she took the first tape from my left side and in one move pulled it towards my center while the other hand pulled the front of my diaper over my crotch and stuck one on the other. Before I knew she had already taped the second one on that side. Then she rolled me onto my side again, pulled against the right wing and rolled me back. Then she quickly taped the two other strips and was done in less than 20 seconds.

"Wow, that was fast", I said astonished and she blushed.

"I hope this time it's not too tight again"

"No, it's perfect", I declared after getting back to my feet.

"I'm happy about that! And here I'll put the second one in your bag", she told me and slid the other brand new diaper into my backpack.

"I still have a question, though. Do I have to use baby powder, too?", I asked curiously because I had seen Mrs. Palmer use it.

"You don't need to, but you should definitely consider it, if you develop a rash"

"I see..."

"But it doesn't have to be powder. I'd recommend a skin cream instead"

"Oh, thank you! That's really nice! I'm sorry you had to open another package because of me"

"After all I messed your diaper up, so it was my fault", she told me with a wink and I noticed something.

"Hah, now you said it!"

"...what?..."

"DIAPER!"

"Oh chickenshoot! If my boss heard it I would be fired", she responded and then we laughed our asses off for at least a minute. We were only interrupted by the entry bell. A new customer must have entered the store. Rita gave me a nod before turning around going towards the salesroom. I stopped her.

"No Rita! WAIT!", I shouted at her and she turned around just before entering the salesroom again.

"What's wrong?", she asked confused while I was already in tears.

"You're still wearing the...the diaper!", I whispered towards her and couldn't stop laughing my ass off. The shock in her face was priceless ^^ Then I quickly ripped off the upper tape on one side and it slid down her leg.

"You saved me from a disastrous embarrassment, Lyza! Thank you!", Rita told me before stepping out of the diaper and going to the salesroom. Meanwhile I pulled on my panties and jeans. It felt great. Not only did it fit like a charm, but it was also finally thin again and dry. I closed my backpack and got going. I took a final glimpse at the trash can with my dirty diapers and then also went confidently into the salesroom. An elderly couple was chatting with Rita about leg braces though I couldn't tell which one needed them.

"Bye Mrs. Gaslo", I said as calm as possible while I passed them.

"Goodbye and have a nice day! See you next time", she played along and smiled at me before continuing counseling her customers. Once outside and around the corner I started jumping up and down in joy ^^ I wasn't only happy about the fresh diaper, but also with what I had learned. Rita had been really great at figuring out the possibilities how to make up for my handicap. The downer was that I couldn't do it as perfect as her, but I couldn't expect that. The most important thing about it was that I would get the job done when needed and that it fit good enough that it wouldn't leak. I couldn't get it done in a minute or at the first go, but I'd get better with each try. So I managed to keep a positive mindset.

I left the town again and took the path past the farm that Mack and I had taken a nap at and a bit more ^^ The sun was already low and my day came closer to its climax even though it really wasn't. After a long, dragging and exhausting day I was finally heading home, but only to face my biggest fear: telling Mom the whole truth. Normally I was pretty straightforward minded and didn't struggle with secrets. I either told them or kept them. But a fine gray line had slowly grown to a big wall that I found myself on the wrong side of. There was no need to tell my parents every little secret - like having sex this early ^^ but I should not have hidden my problems. I knew that now.