3.1 Strike Two - Preparation

The next morning I woke up in a dry bed. As soon as I got up I could feel big pressure on my bladder. I just tensed the muscle again and rushed to the toilet. My bladder must have been actually pretty full because a big stream shot into the water that took quite some time to tone down. My bladder hadn't held as much in years as it did the last two mornings! A glimpse to my panties confirmed that I got to the loo in time. My joy only lasted few moments when I realized that I wouldn't be able to go to the restroom at school every freaking ten minutes! But after some thinking I thought I had figured out a solution that might work. First of all I took a look at my underwear drawer and chose the darkest panties. I didn't own black ones so all I had was two pairs of dark green ones. I drew both from the drawer and put one on. The other one went flying into my backpack as a spare. Then I scampered down the stairs again and took a look at the cubicle under the sink in the bathroom. I recovered three period maxi pads and stuffed one in my panties. The other two went into my backpack as well. To my surprise I found a bag with urine drenched leggings in there I totally forgot they existed! I quickly hid them under the bed. Then I went into my wardrobe to search for some black pants to cover up in case I messed up. To my surprise I couldn't find any. I freaked out and rummaged through my garderobe to no avail. The darkest I found were burgundy pants but they were not even really dark in the first place! Then I realized Mom did the laundry yesterday and so I took a look around to find a pile of folded clothes. Besides colored and white ones there were also black clothes. I dug through it and found a pair of black leggings that is. I thought I owned a lot more, but over the years Mom winnowed many that I grew out of. But I knew I had two pairs of those leggings. I couldn't figure out where they went then. I got interrupted by Mom who entered my room. I quickly pulled on said leggings.

"You're still not dressed?", she examined me who stood there with my leggings only to my ankles trying to get my heels through the leg holes with only one arm. The lazy left swung in front of my panties as cover for the maxi pad. Mom knew my cycle and would have known something was wrong.

"I'll be in a minute"

"You'll be late. Shall I drive you to school?..."

"No, Mom, there's still plenty of time. Mack meets me in ten minutes. We're fast you know?", I winked and finally got my pants up. A glimpse further I was sure the pad wasn't wearing out. With a bright smile I took a yellow shirt from the stack and swung it over in one movement.

"Wow, you got good at this, hun", she smiled.

"I guess I got lucky this time. Anything else?"

"Are you ready for school?", she asked.

"Yep"

"Bottles?"

"I got three of them in my backpack", and two pads and a spare pair of panties, I thought.

"Fine. And I'll remind you to drink every hour like I promised. We'll make it, honey!"

"Thank you!", I sobbed a bit because she wasted her time reminding me of something that I was actually well aware of. The lie was still hanging above my head.

"Hey, are you alright? Are you worried about fainting again?"

"A bit"

"We gotta trust the doctors and they said it wouldn't happen again if you drank enough so don't worry, hun!", she added and gave me a kiss on my forehead. I WAS worried about fainting, but not as much as lying to Mom. An idea struck my head.

"With all the drinking I'd certainly wet myself again if I fainted..."

"Ah this is what it's all about. You fear to get embarrassed..."

"Yeah..."

"I can't speak for your classmates, but be assured I'd help to get you cleaned up, honey!"

"Really?"

"But of course. I love you, Honey! And I also know already you peed yourself yesterday..."

"You do!?", I wondered and almost died on the spot. Did Jenny call her or what?!

"Yeah sure. I know you're rarely separating your black and colored clothes for the machine so I double checked and found your wet hot pants and panties."

"MOM!", I heard myself shout in a reflex. But now I knew what she meant and how she knew about it.

"Sorry, I didn't know how to deal with it, Lyza, okay? In hindsight I should've confronted you I guess. But I thought I could've embarrassed you and that maybe you just didn't want to talk about it. Otherwise you should've just told me, honey, okay?"

"Okay...", I said, but so many things ran through my mind. I should have told her right from the start. But on the other hand I didn't want her to think bad of me like she obviously did when I was still pissing my pants all the time. I wanted to be a good daughter after all!

"I mean that, Lyza! I'll always have your back"

"But yesterday you said something different..."

"I did?"

"Yes. You said you hated me for peeing my pants!"

"No, I didn't, hun. I said I was stressed it happened all the time. But why are we talking about this? That wasn't your first accident, right?", she said and looked me deep into the eyes. She repeated: "Right?", and I wanted to lie but suddenly tears went down my cheeks.

"No, it wasn't, SORRY MOM!", I answered with a cracked voice. She wiped my tears.

"But that's okay, honey. You're still growing up after all. Things like that just happen."

"You serious?"

"But of course! I know many girls your age still have accidents every once in a while. They just keep it a secret like you do and so no one else knows", she smiles.

"And that's okay for you, too?"

"I just want you to be happy, honey. That's all a mother wants. So even if you had an accident like let's say every other week, I wouldn't think of you any less. I wouldn't love you any less!", she added in tears herself and gave me a big hug. She was really nice about it. A lot more than I thought she would be. But the timespan she sort of set as a limit was miles away from my current reality. I could only hope my condition would recover quickly and I knew it only could if I drank lots of water. So I again drank a whole bottle in front of her before leaving the house. Well, now I was facing another horrible day at school.