4.20 Strike Three - Browsing Shelves

After half an hour we arrived uptown and at the first market. I took a deep breath and went in. The assortment was pretty limited. We quickly found the shelf with period pads and baby diapers. Mack pointed at one of the latter.

"Maybe Mila would fit in them, but sure as heck not me"

"But aren't they elastic?", he asked a bit curious. I put my mouth close to his ear.

"Even if, that padding wouldn't even cover my pussy let alone my ass", I whispered and his eyes got bigger.

"Oh you might be correct", he admitted shyly. I looked further through the shelf.

"I'm nowhere near those weights", I told Mack resigned.

"Well they are for babies after all"

"What about bed-wetting teenagers!?", I asked angrily.

"Here, I found some adult diapers", he said and waved in my direction. I looked through.

"Medium...large...extra-large...these are way too big!"

"What did you expect? They're for adults", he hinted.

"This is ridiculous. The largest baby diapers are way too small and the smallest adult diapers are way too big!", I shouted gesturing.

"The shelf is just too small. Let's get to the other one"

"If they don't have different diapers I'm fucked!", I shouted. Mack grabbed my shoulder.

"Easy, Lyz! You're wearing diapers that fit you great so they do exist", he smiled at me and I gave him a hug.

"Thanks!", I returned and we left the store.

We passed the cinema and after only a few minutes found the other discounter.

"This one's definitely bigger!", I noticed relieved. Mack didn't say anything yet and just went in. I quickly followed him. Luckily there weren't many people in there. We also found only one shelf of diapers in this market, but it was much bigger.

"Okay, this is huge!", Mack finally said something again.

"If they don't have them, no one does!", I agreed.

"I glance through the adult diapers and you take the baby ones", he suggested.

"Okay now I know where you pigeonholed me", I returned with a smirk and went to the toddlers. Mack stuck his tounge out and went into the other direction. Some minutes passed as there were just so many of them. We eventually met in the middle with a pack each.

"I found some adult diapers in XS", Mack said proudly.

"Cool, does it say something about height and weight?", I asked excitedly. We looked for something on the packaging.

"No, it only gives a waist size", Mack eventually told me.

"But I have no idea what my waist size is!", I panicked.

"That's just stupid. Who thought putting waist sizes on diapers would be helpful!? What do you have, Lyz?"

"I found these bed-wetting diapers for youths", I explained and showed him the packaging.

"This sounds great! And aside the coloring I'd say they look quite like those you're wearing!", he said enthusiastic.

"You think?"

"Definitely! I mean I saw them maybe 45 minutes ago on you"

"But then there's a catch", I admitted.

"What is it?", he asked confused.

"The school nurse told me they weren't suitable for bigger leaks"

"And you do have bigger leaks?", he asked and I blushed.

"I'm afraid it's even more than that", I answered and felt bad again.

"Oh sorry. I really didn't want to tease you! I just need to know how to help you, okay?", he quickly apologized.

"I know...", I said and shrugged.

"Hey, don't give up, yet! It's way too early for that", he encouraged me.

"You're right. I found so many diapers in the right sizes. Baby diapers do have pound measure. I mean I don't know exactly what I'm weighing, but it does give a good hint", I smiled.

"That's great"

"Yeah, but they don't seem to have different capacities, though. Or at least they say nothing about it"

"The adult diapers actually feature drops that indicate how much they can hold. I'd say we just look through all the XS ones", he suggested.