5.50 Uncaught - Time Stood Still

When rushing down the streets I tried to come up with some words to pit myself against Jenny's Mom. As always when in need of some good ideas nothing would come to my mind ^^ So I just walked up to the door and rang the bell. To brace myself for the confrontation I tried to press out some drops, but Mrs. Palmer opened the door before anything managed to make its way out ^^ She looked at me puzzled for a few seconds before she turned around and called for Jenny.

"Lyzzie right?"

"Lyza"

"Oh, hello Lyza"

"Hello Mrs. Palmer"

"How may I help you? Homework yet again?", she asked annoyed.

"No, I thought I'd just come over and bear Jen company"

"However it looks like Jennifer is grounded for a week and it doesn't look like it'll be lifted anytime soon, you know? If I let her spend time with her friend it's no longer a punishment...", she explained and brought her finger tips together like Montgomery Burns does on TV.

"I already told you the last time that you should stick with me when looking for somebody to punish!", I told her in a harsh tone and while she was still shocked by my words I quickly slipped inside. She slammed the door shut.

"How dare you talking to me like that!?", she fumed at me when finally Jenny came down the stairs. Once again she wore a white blouse and a long black skirt. She had obviously heard that last sentence because she put her hands in her lap and there was fear in her eyes.

"I'm sorry, Mom. I'm sure Lyza didn't mean whatever she said..."

"Except I did! You must not punish Jen for standing up for herself", I continued to put her under pressure. I thought that this would be the best way to get the heat off of Jenny, but then it suddenly escalated quickly.

"You little brat, now I'm gonna teach you manners first!", Mrs. Palmer stated and pushed me into the bathroom. Everything happened very fast. Before I knew she already had a piece of soap in her hand and shoved it in my mouth. It was disgusting! She put her hand in front of it so I couldn't just spit it out. My first instinct was to chew and swallow it, but this only enhanced the foaming. I panicked and started peeing a bit before I realized all I had to do was to breathe through my nose ^^ The panic slowly faded though the small urine puddle had still been tickling my pussy. Finally she pulled the piece of soap out of my mouth and I started regurgitating and spitting the remains all over the bathroom floor. However the bad taste didn't go away from it ^^

"What are you doing?!", Mrs. Palmer asked enraged.

"No, Lyz, take the sink!", Jenny suddenly shouted at me. I hadn't even noticed she had followed us. I quickly got to the sink and continued to spit and tried to wash the taste out of my mouth with some water. Meanwhile Jenny and her Mom stared at what I had left on the floor. In the corner of my eye I noticed the diaper package that I saw at my last visit was back on the ground next to the washing machine.

"Okay, girl! You wanted to get punished?! Well, after the mess you just made you surely deserve one. Come here!", Mrs. Palmer suddenly shouted and pulled me away from the sink by my hair. I shrieked while she dragged me to the bathtub. Again it all happened too fast to react against it. She sat down on the edge of the bath tub and laid me over her knee. Before I knew she already started pulling against my jeans and I felt it slip over my bum.

Then all of the sudden time stood still. I suddenly realized what had been happening. Mrs. Palmer was aiming for a spanking. Everything was there. She had sat down, her knee was up, I was laying stomach first on it and now she had pulled my jeans down. All this had happened right in front of Jenny! I tried to stop the march of time and figure out a way out of it. I needed to escape badly! I felt everything was suddenly on the line. I tried again and again to get off her knee by rolling over, but couldn't move an inch. I became aware she held me by my ribs and that my feet didn't touch the floor. There was no basis for escaping that position. But what now? Had I already been exposed?! My panties!!! I needed to make sure my panties weren't pulled down as well! I stopped flailing with my arms and legs and tried to reach past her arm for my green panties. I had to fight for it with everything I got! But then all of the sudden I felt plastic.