4.10 Strike Three - Padded Visitor

I walked two streets further until I arrived at Jenny's house. It struck my mind that I should've used Belinda's bathroom. Stupid ^^ I quickly checked my phone. I had missed a message by her saying that she couldn't wait for me to arrive. I rang the bell and before I knew the door opened and Jenny gave me a big hug. I instantly thought I felt my vagina leak a bit and instinctively grabbed my crotch. She didn't wear her typical clothes, but what I thought she might rather wear to church: a white blouse, a long black skirt and a white pantyhose underneath. At least she left off the black shoes and walked barefooted ^^

"Hi Lyz! I'm so glad you came here. Are you alright?", she asked.

"I'm fine. I just need to go to the bathroom", I explained. Jenny looked puzzled for a second.

"Err...of course. Just at the end of the floor the right door", she eventually answered and pointed behind her.

"Give me just a minute. Then I will tell you everything", I said while I passed her. Once I entered the bathroom I quickly pulled my jeans, panties and diaper down in one go and sat on the toilet. I peed a bit while I examined my diaper. The yellow patch inside had gotten bigger and it had also gotten a bit thicker, but it was still alright. I took some toilet paper and wiped myself. Meanwhile I noticed there was a light scent of baby powder in the room. I looked around and saw a pack of it standing on the washing machine. Just below was a pack of diapers. I knew Jenny had a little sister so those must have been hers. I flushed the toilet, checked myself in the mirror and got out of the bathroom. When I walked up to Jenny, her mother was standing next to her eyeing me suspiciously.

"Hello Lyza", she said.

"Hello Mrs. Palmer, how are you doing?", I returned politely.

"Thank you, I'm fine. How may I help you?", she asked aloof.

"I'm just bringing along Jen's homework", I smiled.

"Alright, Jennifer and myself thank you for that. Anything else?", Jenny's Mom asked impatiently.

"Err no, but I have to show her the tasks and explain some things so I thought we could just do it together...you know...here...I mean in her room", I stammered.

"Would you like that, Jennifer?", she asked Jenny and I nodded towards her.

"Sure, Mom!", Jenny smiled.

"Then I'd say you two go ahead and I'll make some food. What would you like to drink, Lyza?", Jenny's Mom questioned.

"I got water in my backpack so I'm fine, Mrs. Palmer"

"Good. I'll also bring you both tea just in case you change your mind"

"Most kind of you", I returned and then both Jenny and I went to her room. She opened the door and the interior looked noble. Everything was made of high-quality wood and tidied up. Not one toy was laying around.

"You did pretty well. I was surprised", Jenny laughed.

"Yeah, I really tried not to upset her", I told her and smiled back.

"Thank you for coming here!", she gleamed with pleasure.

"Your room looks very...precious"

"Yeah, you could call it that. I always think of sterile", she laughed and closed the door to reveal a bunch of posters of bands with barely clothed men on it I didn't recognize.

"Wow, they look great", I praised.

"I know right? I have to leave the door open when relatives visit us so they don't get to see them", she giggled and carefully sat in a chair.

"Nice idea. Anything else you are hiding here?", I joined her. She hesitated for a second and folded her hands on her skirt.

"Err...yeah sure. I guess I got basically the same things like you and everybody else. I just have to hide them in my drawers", she shrugged.

"From your Mom, too?"

"No. It took her a while, but she eventually realized she couldn't hide me from the world...", she winked and then proceeded to laugh and I joined her. Just in this moment her Mom entered the door with two cups of tea on a tray and we quickly got quiet.

"Nice to see you two have fun, but please don't forget you have to do your homework, too"

"Don't worry, Mom. We won't forget", Jenny answered her.

"Do I need to call your parents, Lyza? Will they pick you up?"

"Actually no. I will meet a friend at school once we're done here", I explained and Jenny's smiled vanished.

"Alright. Let me know if you need somthing", her Mom told me and before I could answer she was gone.

"Hey, light up. We got plenty of time left before his school ends", I smiled at Jenny.

"His? Who is it?"

"Mack. He's my neighbor and protects me on my way home I guess. He goes to the high school"

"And are you two...dating?"

"Mackie? Hell no! We just grew up together and Mom likes that he has his eyes on me because our route to school is pretty long", I explained and chuckled.

"That's nice of him", she smiled.

"Yeah, he's the best and I'm glad he's got my back. But enough of my big boy. Let me tell you about the incident", I started and told her what happened and how Alex and me revived Mr. Rottenburger. I left out the embarrassing parts at least for now since I didn't want to upset anyone. While talking about it I couldn't hold my tears back at one point and Jenny wrapped her arms around me again to comfort me. This once more reminded me of using the bathroom the hard way as I noticed a scent of urine and I quickly excused myself to wash my eyes.