5.85 Uncaught - Fantasy

"What's wrong?", he asked me worried.

"It's just a bit too much tingling"

"Oh, I'm sorry"

"You don't need to, big boi", I assured him with a smile. After calming down a bit I noticed my bum wasn't only damp but wet. Mack noticed.

"Wait...just roll over", he commanded and I did. Then he wiped my butt cheeks with a tissue.

"Thank you. Do you like it?", I asked and wiggled my bum for him. Since it was obviously still very flat I was hoping he didn't mind.

"Yeah, I think it's very cute and sexy", he complimented me and stroked my butt cheeks before giving them a little slap. I was overjoyed.

"Oh you! You can do with me whatever the hell you want!", I told him and giggled. He didn't think twice, but slid down his precum covered shorts right in front of me. His penis was hard and its moist helmet exposed.

"There's nothing left to be desired I'm afraid. You know there's this beautiful and hot girl in front of me moaning while she lets me touch and lick her everywhere I want...I mean...that's crazy...it's insane!...and I feel so blessed...and you can see exactly how I feel right now", Mack told me and nodded to his dick. I felt so flattered by his words that I had no choice, but to roll-over again and French kiss him in joy. He was so perfect, wasn't he? Then I grabbed his stiffy and started rubbing it carefully. Mack couldn't help, but moan right into my mouth. This got me even wilder and there was a fantasy starting to emerge in my brain. I pinned him to the ground and wanted to slide his penis into my vagina.

"I want you inside of me badly! Fuck me!"

"No...wait!", Mack hesitated.

"What is it, big boi?"

"You forgot the condom, hottie", Mack winked at me and put me back on the sheet while he stood up and got a safety. I was laying there a bit disappointed because I secretly would've loved to expect a baby from him. I already envied Jane for John, but on top of that it'd make Mack a father and we'd also be connected forever. 'Though Mom would've killed me ^^ When Mack returned I immediately grabbed his dick and rubbed it a bit until it was rock hard again.

"You seem to like this a lot, big boi. Are you sure you want this to end? I can just continue all night if you want me to", I winked at him and he was all eyes.

"Don't lead me into temptation..."

"But this is what it's all about", I winked again.

"No, I just want to fuck you here and now, Lyz"

"Your wish is my command", I assured him and slid the condom over his penis. Then I spread my legs and started moving my hips. It didn't take long for him to get on his knees and slowly crawl to me. He started kissing my legs and then my belly. I could feel my pussy being eager for his hard dick, but at the same time him kissing my body was so hot I had a hard time not to moan loudly.