3.13 Strike Two - Do Not Disturb

"Damn! What took you so long, Lyz?", Mack asked me strained.

"Mila is lurking around downstairs and I didn't want to be seen by her"

"Oh, I see. Good job! Wait a second", he added and went out of his room.

"Okay"

"MILA! Go to bed!", he shouted down the stairs. I could hear some voices and a moment later Mack was back inside.

"Was that really necessary?", I asked.

"You've got no idea. Sometimes she spends hours down there and isn't only tired the next day but frequently catches a cold, too."

"Uh, I didn't know that"

"Do you feel better? I thought you'd wash the tears off your eyes..."

"I'm afraid I forgot"

"Doesn't matter. I put on channel 6. They're showing many episodes of 'How I Met Your Mother'. I thought it could cheer us up a bit", Mack offered.

"Sounds great, thank you!"

"You're welcome, Lyz", he said and so we just watched some TV. Meanwhile I thought about what I was going to tell him. I could say that I peed myself. Or should I make it about how Mom used to hate me? And then there's also the predicament with my kidney disease. But I guess one wouldn't make much sense without the others. I tried to focus a bit on the TV show and Mack and I laughed together about some jokes. The cold wetness on my pussy made me realize that time wasn't exactly on my side since I would have to pee again, soon.

"Mackie?"

"Yeah?"

"I got a big problem. Well, actually a couple of them"

"Okay. Relax and just tell me about them then"

"You won't tell anyone"

"I won't tell anyone"

"No, I mean it. Not Mom, not your Mom or your Dad or Mila or whoever you think may be an exception. Especially not Mom!"

"Oh wow. I see you're a bit paranoid. But nevertheless, I promise! You can trust me!", he said in a low voice and honest eyes.

"I...", I wanted to say something, but started shivering all over my body.

"Lyz, please calm down", Mack said and wrapped his arms around my body. I threw my head on his shoulder and started crying my eyes out loudly.

"I...I...Mackie, I...THIS IS SO UNFAIR!!", I tried to start again, but was still shaking too much.

"Hey Lyz, not so loud. They'll hear you. Tell me what is wrong", he tried to comfort me, but it was too late.

"Magnus!? Does that noise come from you? What are you doing?", his mom called from downstairs.

"Oh no, I'm sorry!!", I instantly regretted letting out my feelings.

"I'll put it down!", he called back. But too late, she already came up the stairs.

"Who's with you in there, Magnus?"

"It's just Lyz, Mom. She came over a few minutes ago", he answered shrugging at me.

"Lyza, are you in there?", his Mom called.

"Yes, I am!", I replied.

"And are you alright? It sounded like someone is crying..."

"Yeah, I'm alright! Thanks for asking!"

"Can I come in and see for myself?", she suddenly asked.

"Yeah sure", I replied and Mack looked a bit worried while I quickly wiped my tears away. His Mom opened the door.

"And what are you guys doing here?"

"Sorry, I was just bored and so I came over to chat and watch some TV", I said while pointing at the show.

"Does your Mom know you're here?"

"Actually no, but I left her a note. I know she doesn't mind me being here", I returned as convincing as I could with a wet crotch.

"Well, I don't mind either. You can sleep here if you want to, okay? You look very tired, girl"

"Thank you very much, but I won't stay overnight"

"Okay, then please sneak out quietly. We'll go to bed, soon"

"Of course"

"Wish you a good night, Mom!", Mack added and then she finally left.