6.10 Game Over - Sneakers

"What??", I returned abashed and blushed.

"Again, it's no big deal", he told me and started searching for something.

"No, I didn't...that's not why I'm..."

"Of course not! Gloria...er...Mrs. Osmond has your stuff I'm afraid"

"Mr. Jentz, please wait a second. I had no accident...", I told him pointing at my crotch. He finally turned around again and looked at me.

"Oh, I'm sorry then. What else can I do for you, Lyza?"

"I just wanted to participate in gym class again"

"Are you sure about that?"

"Yes, I am", I smiled at him.

"Alright. But please don't hesitate to tell me if you become uncomfortable. You know I'll help you out, right?"

"Yes, of course. Thank you. And now that you speak of it there's indeed something"

"What is it?"

"I got no sports shoes with me. Can you please make an exception and let me participate in my sneakers?", I asked and showed him my soles were clean. He mustered them quickly and then nodded.

"But only this one time"

"Thank you!", I shouted and gave him a hug. He only hesitantly padded me on the back, but I was already used to this ^^ Mr. Jentz had always been very good to me. I entered the locker room. I got a few smiles from my classmates and a naughty wink from Trisha who was standing around in a sports bra. I walked over to Jenny and began undressing myself. Her eyes got bigger when I opened my jeans. She looked at me confused because she didn't know I wasn't wearing my diaper anymore ^^ When pulling down my jeans I intentionally mooned her so she would know. I could hear her sigh in relieve ^^

"Are you nuts!? I was close to a heart attack", she whispered angrily and then we both needed to laugh about it.

"That was more than worth it!"

"You gotta be kidding me. I hope you know what you're doing, Lyz"

"Well, I hope so", I shrugged and pulled on my gray slacks and then my shoes again.

"Ready?"

"No, I'm gonna use the loo again"

"Okay, I'll wait inside", she returned and we parted ways. I walked past Trisha who was still wearing her school skirt. I entered the cubicle and pulled down my slacks and panties like a normal girl ^^ There was a tiny urine spot on my panties that I quickly wiped with some toilet paper. Then I pressed and tinkled a few drops into the bowl before wiping myself and flushing the toilet. After dressing again I left the stall and washed my hands. I noticed it had become very quiet in the locker room. When I walked down the aisle I saw Paula leave in the background while Trisha quickly opened her skirt. I looked around and saw that she was the only one left besides me.

"Oh, you're still here?", she asked abashed after turning around to me. She had pulled away the cream-colored skirt and I could see her silver slip. Before she could cover it I noticed it was heavily stained and damp in the crotch area. I noticed I stared a bit too long at her.

"Sorry, I didn't want to spy on you, Trish"

"Yet you did", she suddenly went on the offense and put her hands away to literally present her dirty panties to me.

"Oh, what happened?", I asked a bit worried.

"Not what you are thinking of, cutie. Let's just say I had a bit too much fun thinking about you. Wanna feel?", she said with a wink and touched her moist slip right in front of me for me to see. I was grasping for air ^^

"I think this is neither the right place nor the time, though", I returned and forced myself to leave.

"Well, maybe you wanna help me clean up under the shower afterwards"