2.1 Strike One - Blindfolded

One dream later the buzzer woke me up. I first got to my closet to look for some clothes for school. After about thirty seconds I not only noticed a need to pee, but I needed to F'N PISS BADLY. I ran down the stairs, overheard Mom complaining that I "must not run" and rushed into the bathroom not even closing the door. A loud hissing sound made me feel relieved physically and also emotionally. That was a close call. I heard Mom getting closer when I noticed a small yellow patch on my white slip.

"Damn. Ah right, I leaked a bit last night", I talked to myself when I suddenly saw a shadow in the door. Jeez I hadn't even closed the door. Quickly I pulled my white panties up and reached for my hot pants at my ankles when Mom stepped in. For a split second I stared at the yellow spot in my crotch before the turquoise hot pants finally covered them. Luckily Mom didn't have seemed to notice and started complaining:

"Good morning, honey. Why didn't you close the door? And why are you blushing?"

"Uh, oh, sorry Mom", I stuttered while I suddenly noticed some wetness. I forgot to wipe! As composed as possible I flushed with my right elbow and closed the lid while taking a stealthy glance at my hot pants. Thank God the wetness wasn't visible.

"Well, alright. I just wanted to know if you got something for the washer in your room."

"I think so. I'll get it for you and put it inside", I quickly replied and rushed up the stairs.

"Colored laundry! And please stop running!", I heard while reentering my room. I locked my door and pulled down my hot pants. The yellow patch was now surrounded by wetness and it smelled pretty strong. The turquoise hot pants also had a wet spot inside when I gave it a closer look, but no one could have told. I pulled a fresh light-blue panty from my drawer, put a tissue inside and pulled it on. On top I think I wore a short black skirt. I then grabbed the clothes from my swinging chair and hid my ruined panties inside the stack. My former white panties definitely were colored cloth now ^^ Contrary to my expectation Mom was already waiting in front of the washer which hindered my plan to sneak them in. When in front of her she wrinkled her nose in disgust:

"Uh, you should've brought this down earlier. Smells like you sat in some dog pee", she said with a smirk on her face while I felt dirty down below. I couldn't bring myself to talk and just left speechless. I slipped into the bathroom and made sure I closed AND LOCKED the door this time. My pulse was running hot. Then I tucked my skirt and pulled down my panties, dropped the tissue into the loo and cleaned my crotch with a cloth. Mission completed! Back up in my room my phone showed one missed call: DAD! It shook me I missed the opportunity to talk to him because of some pee. But my worries were in vain because he answered on the second ring and we had a nice chat. I was looking forward to next Saturday.

"Are you ready for school, yet!? Come here, please", Mom called pulling me from my thoughts.

"Already on the way down!", I countered and took my backpack with me downstairs. Mom faced me with a suspicious look on her face. I blushed and wondered what she found out. I didn't even know why, but my mind still panicked when I leaked only a few drops even though I guess this happened to everybody every now and then. This had got to be the remorse from my reckless behavior as a child. Mom slowly took a few sidesteps looking down and even behind me. My heart was beating.

"Oh you chose the blue panties today"

"Err what!?", I replied puzzled. She reached behind me and pulled my skirt out of my panties. I face-palmed hard and died in embarrassment! Normally I would've just left the house with my butt still showing. This actually happens more than it should because of my lazy left elbow. When getting dressed it is no use and so the left side is kinda difficult to handle.

"Honey, you're too sweet", she chuckled.

"MOM, did you order me down just to make fun of me?", I answered annoyed.

"No, hun, sorry. I wanted us to laugh together. You think there was a way to tell you this with no shame involved? Even a little hint would've ended the same so I chose to tease you a bit"

"What do you want?"

"Remember the doctor told you to drink a lot of water. That's why last evening I went to the 24/7 store and got you 12 oz. bottles. Three or four of them will easily fit into your backpack. That way you should have no trouble staying hydrated so you won't pass out again"

"Oh that was nice, Mom", I only said astonished because I was overwhelmed she took the long drive late in the evening just for me and my health.

"You're welcome. I couldn't live with you hurting yourself badly after you passed out again because let's be real: you have been very lucky"

"Yeah I know"

"Now you just need to remember to take a sip quite frequently"

"I will!", I retorted and drank a whole bottle.

"Good girl", Mom sparkled and gave me a big hug.