5.82 Uncaught - Cinderella

"That's not what I said..."

"But I can read between the lines, Mack. You don't want me anymore? Because I'm not pretty enough? Fine...", I stirred up and rolled off his bed. I immediately wanted to leave his room when he grabbed my hand.

"That's bullshit! You are very pretty and on a side note also very hot!"

"Then why are you refusing me?...", I asked, but he cut me off.

"I am not! I just thought I'd give you time to think about it and withstood the temptation"

"But what if I don't want that? What if I wanted YOU!?", I interrogated him and we both stared at each other for a long moment.

"Then of course you can have me", he finally answered and also got up from his bed. But rather than facing me he passed and went to the door. I wondered for a second until he turned the key and locked the door.

"We don't want your parents to catch us in the act, do we?", I winked at him and he giggled. Then he came up to me.

"So how do you want to do it? Is there a wish I can fulfill?"

"Anything I want?"

"Anything", he assured.

"Then I would like to kiss you"

"But you already kissed me earlier"

"Not like that. I mean...you know...the tongue thing", I stammered and blushed shyly.

"If that's what you want then go ahead", he returned with a smile and lowered himself a bit so I could reach his mouth ^^ I quickly thought of Trisha and how I would stand no chance in the battle for Mack, but that was another day. Tonight he was mine. I had him all for myself! I almost felt like Cinderella ^^ So without further ado I closed my eyes and locked lips with him. There was nothing in the world that could break us apart. We just stood there for a long minute kissing and I enjoyed every millisecond of it. Then I slowly opened my mouth and he quickly followed. My tongue met his and they started carefully playing with each other. It was neither the wild groping like Trisha and I did nor was it even sexual, yet. It was just so warm and romantic and I had the feeling Mack enjoyed it just as much as I did. I thought he'd make a move at some point, but he didn't. I didn't want to stall him any further so I put my hands on his hips and led him to his bed while our tongues still touched. But then I accidentally hit my foot on the bedframe and needed to open my eyes to make sure we wouldn't miss the bed ^^ His eyes were still closed which I found so cute! When I aimed at the bed I needed to tilt my head a bit and that's when our tongues lost contact. Mack let go of me and opened his eyes.

"Are you okay?", he asked with a mesmerized smile on his face.

"Yes. I was just scared we'd drop to the ground instead of the bed", I giggled abashed.

"Would it have mattered?", he asked with a wink and I couldn't help, but giggle like a little girl.

"Sorry", I tried to regain my composure.

"No need to apologize for that. I think it's wonderful when you laugh like this", he returned and I couldn't help but kiss him again. Mack grabbed my diapered bum and lifted me onto the bed. I quickly held onto him as if he would've left me alone otherwise ^^ He landed on me.

"Now let's add some fun for you, too. What do you want?", I asked him between two kisses.

"Show me your breasts", he said after only a few seconds. I rolled him over like I did during our tickling war and slowly lifted the seam of my shirt. Mack instantly went for my naked sides and caressed them while I exposed my tits. His eyes visibly lit up as if I had the best pair of tits on this earth.