4.27 Strike Three - White Knight

"Oh, I wasn't luring around, but went into the discounter again to get these", he explained and pulled a mini box of condoms out of his pocket.

"Oh wow!"

"This was the only pack I could afford", he laughed at me. I felt so happy. In my mind I doubted he would still want me after he saw me in pissed diapers.

"This is so awesome!", I told him with a big smile.

"Yeah, but let's focus on your predicament now for a minute okay?", he winked at me.

"Okay"

"I guess this is the diaper?", he asked.

"Yeah and I already peed it a bit", I mumbled and pulled it up to my waist.

"Oh wow, this looks horrible. Let me try it", he said with a smile and came closer. I got nervous.

"No, wait a minute. Take the package from my backpack and look at the pictures. Meanwhile I will clean myself up again", I suggested and shoved him towards my bag.

"Okay, okay", he returned a bit baffled. I dropped the diaper, took the wet-wipes again and cleaned my legs and pussy up. Once again I had only leaked some pee drops. Mack had the diaper in one hand and the package in the other. He examined both which made me feel embarrassed.

"You don't need to look so closely", I blurted.

"Don't worry, it's clean", he returned calming.

"But how...", I started, but then stopped quickly. No need to remind him. But how was that possible? I had leaked in it a lot for my standards. I tried to catch a glimpse of its insides, but couldn't spot anything striking.

"Hah! The tapes are refastenable", he said with an enlightened expression on his face.

"I read that, too, but couldn't pull them off again"

"No, they're double tapes, see?", he explained and pulled one stripe off the other.

"Cool!", I returned and smiled at him.

"So now you have another shot", he said while he pulled all the tapes off the diaper.

"But...but I can't...", I shrugged and held my useless left arm up.

"Okay, what then?", he asked confused.

"Can't you...diaper me?", I asked blushing beet-red. I have to admit I wasn't as much ashamed as I wanted him to touch me ^^

"Well, technically I already diapered you twice today..."

"But...! No! They don't count!...", I tried to object.

"...so why not make it a charme?", he asked rhetorically and winked. My anger instantly vanished.

"Oh, you!", I jumped in joy and my shirt went flying up. Mack must have caught a glimpse of my privates as he stared at my crotch.

"I'm afraid it will be a bit hard with your shirt on", he explained and blushed. I liked that attitude and quickly took off my shirt right in front of him. I not only exposed my pussy, but also my breasts to him.

"There you go. What's the plan?", I asked giggling as he looked a bit shocked.

"I...I...let me think", he stuttered and looked at the diaper in his hands.

"I'm sorry I distracted you. Just don't stare at my boobs, but try to remember how you diapered your sister", I tried to calm him a bit.

"Yeah, you're right I guess", he returned and came to my left side. He put it on my bum first, I instinctively spread my legs and he pulled the diaper through up my front. Then he tried to let the front go, but it slipped down again. He caught it and hesitated.

"What's wrong?", I asked.

"Well this is a bit different. The adult diaper seems to be a lot heavier compared to the toddler ones", he noticed.

"I thought about jamming it to save a hand", I remarked. He went to my backside and jammed the back of the diaper between us. The front slipped down and I instinctively bowed down to recover it. This pushed me a bit more into Mack and suddenly I could feel his stiff dick push against my vagina. I moaned and froze for a moment before I finally grabbed the diaper and pulled it back up.

"Oops, sorry", I apologized and tried to pass the front of the diaper back to him with my fingers still quivering. We missed and it went back down.

"Wait, I'll get it", he stopped me from going down again.

"Okay", I returned. Instead he was leaning over me and reaching around me and down for the diaper. I guess he couldn't see what he was reaching for because my eyes witnessed him grasping at nothing first and then suddenly grabbing my pussy. He even clutched it before realizing he went the wrong way.

"Oh, I'm so sorry"

"Keep going!", I involuntarily moaned. I hoped he'd continue to work my pussy, but instead he let go of me and eventually got the diaper. He pulled the front up with one hand and stroked over it with the other touching me again in my sensitive area. I suppressed another moan to not irritate him again. He went for the diaper wings, but hesitated again.

"Damn I can't see. That doesn't work either"