6.42 Game Over - Camp Bed From The Basement

"I'm okay", I declared to the delight of Mom.

"That's good, hun. But I should've brought something with me to change into. So I can only try to wipe it dry", Mom explained and put her hand under my skirt. I instinctively lifted it a bit while she already lowered my panties to my knees. Mom dried my panties with the tissue in her hand while I stood around deeply ashamed. Many years ago this same situation had been happening all the time. Then she took another tissue and suddenly also wiped my private parts again. When I shrieked she quickly started rubbing my back a bit before pulling my white slip back up. It was still damp and already a bit cold. I took a look at it and between the multi-colored hearts I noticed the fabric being a bit yellowish. I quickly dropped the skirt abashed even though no one else had been around anyway. Mom looked at me encouragingly and dumped the tissues in a trashcan nearby.

"I don't want this anymore..."

"I see, hun, but I promise you we will work it out", Mom assured me, but I didn't want to hear that. I just wanted to wear my thick, safe diapers...

We continued walking through the landscape while Mom and I discussed another point: Dad. She insisted on hiding it from him for a number of reasons - the most important one being that he was already getting stressed enough through the draining job without bothering about his daughters urinating issues. I found that too bad because he used to help me not to get in trouble with Mom and others for wetting myself continuously. He also never shouted at me like Mom did, but rather tried to explain to me why I should try to not piss my pants all the time - sadly to no avail ^^ But that was then. Meanwhile Dad had risen from local to nation wide in his job of working on TV advertisements. He used to be home almost every night. But by now we could've sold his side of the bed long ago and just gotten the old camp bed from the basement whenever he came home :( Mom also argued that we didn't know if my condition stayed that way because the pills and maybe an upcoming treatment might solve this issue soon.

"But that still might take weeks and...", I argued, but stopped when I felt a few drops escape into my panties.

"...honey? is something wrong?", she asked me and I blushed as I tried to fight the matter. Stupidly this happened when a big group of grey and old hikers were slowly passing us by.

"I...I need to pee yet again..."

"Now? No, you can't...you have to wait..."

"I can't...Mommy, I already leaked a bit", I whispered towards her. Her face told the whole story.

"No...you can't just...you gotta hold on, hun"

"But I can't...I'm so sorry", I returned while I was already leaking a few more drops.