5.35 Uncaught - Inbox

During the next double lesson I got bored quickly so I took my phone out. There were three new messages. Two of those were from Mom to remind me about drinking. The good girl I was I instantly took a big sip from my bottle ^^ The third one came from Mack:

"was it worth waiting or did she just fool you? #secret"

"it was worth the wait ;) how r u?"

"i'm devastated. lyz, if i fail that stoopid test i'm in deep, deep trouble :("

"any way to cheer u up? :)"

"let me in about her secret ^^ I mean I have no use for it anyway"

"no can't tell u, sry :( something else?"

"what's she wearin?", he suddenly asked. I didn't know what had been on his mind, but this got weird.

"?"

"I thought you wanted to cheer me up ;) what is she wearing? and does she look pretty?", he clarified and things didn't exactly get better. By chance he asked for the girl who wanted to date him. Or had this been a setup by the two and they were in the cahoots? No way! So I just played along and hoped it would also make things easier. I turned around to take another look at Trisha's clothes. She instantly put a hand in her crotch and started massaging it with her fingers. When our eyes met I could see she had noticed and thus provoked me. She winked at me and I felt I blushed. I put a hand up to hide my embarrassment and we both just giggled. Then Paula turned to her and made a questioning expression. I quickly turned back around and then texted Mack:

"she's a beautiful brunette wearing a tight white top over her big breasts and red pants that emphasize her curvy ass :)"

"oh too bad I have a crush on hot bl0ndes ;) wanna eat lunch together?", he answered and it seemed like he had just lured me into this for fun. But I couldn't be mad about it after he had written that he preferred blondes ^^ I thought about his offer, but since we were going to visit Mr. Rottenburger in the hospital I wasn't sure if I would be back in time.

"I'd <3 to but we'll visit the teacher - so no idea how long it will take :( but I can come over later if u want :)"

"want! ;)"

While I wrote with Mack back and forth I had gotten another message. I ignored it because I thought it was just Mom with another reminder. But after the lesson started to bore me again, I took the phone again and to my surprise Jenny had messaged me. This angered me because I had planned to write her earlier, but then something intervened or I simply forgot ^^

"I'm starting to get sick of this >:("

"hi jen, I wanted to write u 2, but forgot ^^ what's goin on with ur Mom?"

"She treats me like a freakin baby :("

"have u tried confronting her?"

"I am not suicidal ;)"

"but if u can't take it anymore she needs to know :/"

"It's okay. Just needed to complain to sb about it :) thx!"

"good :) but message me if u need support"

After having worked on my inbox I tried to finally focus on the lesson again. However it was still very dull, so I took another look around. Almost everyone else was bored, too. My eyes met with Trisha's again. She looked down and I noticed she swung her fingers around her crotch area again. Then suddenly the teacher called her out on grimacing and I quickly turned back forward. I needed to suppress giggling. Just the thought that the teacher could've seen her play with her pussy cracked me up ^^ Then I started wondering how my recent dream would've went if I hadn't denied Trisha. Up until her confession there was not doubt in my mind that even though it had just been a dream I made the right decision declining her offer. But if I'm honest to myself I already found her hot and was peeing myself all the time anyway ^^ It could've been a great preview of what might be following or a warning at worst ^^ I still found it hard to believe I just french kissed another girl. I, too, thought this was just some girl crush thing since I'm still only undressing all the hot boys and men in my head ^^ And Trisha had her eyes on Mack after all. But her beautiful face and body, then seeing her naked and wet in the shower and in the end secretly touching me and giving me compliments made me all curious. A desire slowly emerged and when she confessed she wanted more the factor opportunity suddenly added in and I just couldn't deny it anymore. I wanted this. I wanted this so badly. And I couldn't believe she wanted me of all people. She thought that I was hot, too! Did I always sell myself short? Hard for me to believe ^^ No, I guess the joint moment in the showers was just the key for both of us. In hindsight it was a bit sad we hadn't started this then and there. In spraying water I could've just let her touch me whereever she wanted without the fear of getting exposed of wearing diapers to school. But maybe when we're hopefully sharing a bed soon I should just get things straight and let her in on my secret. After all she was the one who opened up to me about peeing herself so sharing my problem with her would make sense and it would make things easier so she won't think I still got reservations.