5.78 Uncaught - False Pretenses

"Wha...what do you mean?", Mack asked confused.

"That it's not Maureen kissing you, but me", I said disappointed, but instantly regretted saying anything about it when his smile vanished.

"Maureen? What has she got to do with it?"

"Oh, nevermind...sorry Mackie..."

"No, Lyz, tell me! What do you think she has to do with...er...anything?"

"I...you...you have a crush on her...or do you think I'm too stupid to connect the dots?"

"No?...I...what dots?"

"You texted me...you said you liked hot blondes and...come one...she's big, pretty and blonde", I said envying her. Mack rolled his eyes and got in my face.

"You dumbass!"

"Wha...why?", I was shocked because had insulted me.

"Of course I had been talking about you, hottie!", he declared and shrugged. I just sat there baffled for a minute or two ^^

"You...you mean...you are saying..."

"I thought I made it obvious by inviting you to lunch right after", Mack explained and blushed.

"Now that you say it..."

"I'm sorry, Lyz. This is so embarrassing. I didn't want to lure you here under false pretenses, I swear"

"False what? Magnus, you will tell me NOW what you imagined..."

"I'm afraid I hoped that after the bad day I could cash in a favor...you know...I'm so embarrassed...sorry...I know I shouldn't have..."

"No, you're right, Mack. No problem! I'd love to...you know...just tell me what exactly you were thinking of", I tried to encourage him and put my hand on his crotch. He suddenly looked up again and saw I smiled at him.

"Well...you know...actually I wanted to leave that up to you...I just want to 'relax' a bit...you can just...work it...or pull it out or l-lick...damn I'm not good with that..."

"Calm down..."

"I also have condoms if you want...nevermind...just wanted you to know so you can safely choose whatever you...prefer...", he stammered when we suddenly heard somebody cry very loudly.

"Is that Mila?", I asked him.

"I guess, but I'll better check", Mack answered and got up. I could see he was hard and when he noticed he quickly put his shirt over it ^^ He went outside and the crying got louder.

"Hey sweetheart, calm down", I heard his Mom drown out the crying until it finally ended.

"Mom, what's wrong?", Mack asked.

"It's fine. Your sister just wet the couch while sleeping"

"Oh, do you need help?"

"No, it wasn't much. Don't mention it. I'll just clean Mila up and put her to sleep"

"Alright...no wait!", Mack said and went down the stairs. I could hear him wish his sister a good night before finally coming back.

"You're a good brother, Mackie", I complimented him, but he shrugged it off.

"I don't know. When I see other kids her age I guess we just gotta be really lucky she is only a bit...screwy", he said doing weird gestures and this cracked me up ^^

"Like brother, like sister", I said with a wink and he playfully got angry at me.

"You're gonna regret that!", he threatened and then attacked me. In the blink of an eye he had me down on the ground and started tickling me. With his weight all over me I found myself defenseless and suddenly started peeing myself. I must have shown my embarrassment.

"Oh!...", I shrieked when he suddenly stopped and whispered towards me with a wink.

"Hey, don't worry about it"

"B-But I'm already peeing...", accidentally slipped out of my mouth before I realized and finally stopped talking. I felt I had blushed even more.

"I don't care, Lyz, and you shouldn't either. You're safe and even IF something 'happened' we can still take care of it afterwards, okay?", he said while looking me into the eyes. I saw he meant every word of it and finally managed to relax a bit. After all I wouldn't leak much anyway, right? ^^