5.31 Uncaught - On Toe Tips

"Hey, Trish, come on. Tell me. You wanna touch, don't you?", I dared to ask. She looked at me with big eyes.

"B-But you don't want to...no problem...", she said gesturing with her hands. I thought about it for a second before I grabbed her hand and dragged her away. We had still been standing in front of the restrooms. She looked at me puzzled. We went away from the focal point and once we were around a corner there were finally no more curious eyes. It was just her and me in the abandoned wing of the school that was only used for storage purposes.

"Sorry, I felt we needed some privacy", I said with a smile.

"But what for?"

"First of all for that whole conversation. Discussing my sexuality in public and stuff", I explained and chuckled.

"Oh, I see. Anything else?", she asked expectantly.

"Well, I'm afraid touching me is out of reach at the moment. Sorry for that", I explained and her eyes lowered.

"That's totally okay..."

"But maybe I could touch you instead", I offered her and I noticed I blushed again. Trisha took a few seconds and eyed me suspiciously.

"I-I don't know...you don't need to...better leave it at that...", she stuttered again, but her eyes told me she wanted this badly so I got closer to her. She made one step back before the wall hindered her of escaping further. I grabbed her left tit through her shirt and bra and started massaging it carefully. My hand started to quiver. Or was that Trisha? Because she had suddenly started sweating.

"Do you like this?", I whispered to ensure I didn't molest her ^^ She shyly nodded.

"A lot"

"Me too", I added with a smirk and then she finally started smiling again. My pussy started feeling funny and I felt the need to stimulate it but couldn't.

"I'm not sure what's happening with me. I suddenly feel hot and cold at the same time...", she explained all surprised.

"It tells me I did the right thing", I added. Our eyes met. Her mouth opened a bit, but then just closed again. Before I knew I just stopped thinking and started kissing her right on said mouth. I had to get on my toe tips for this to work ^^ At first it looked like she was smothering, but then she finally started exhaling through her nose again and kissed me back. I took a glimpse and saw she also had her eyes closed. I slowly opened my mouth and my tongue groped its way over to hers. They touched and I started massaging her breast again. This seemed have taken her by surprise because she moaned and all of the sudden ripped a fart. She quickly turned her head a bit to free her mouth.

"Oh no, I'm sorry, Lyz!", she told me embarrassed.

"Don't worry, let go", I assured her out of breath before we locked lips again. She farted again, but this time she finally just continued. I suddenly felt a hand on my waist and made one step back startled to see. She had tried to slip her right hand into her pants, but couldn't because it fit too tight.

"Oh sorry, did I touch you?", Trisha asked.

"I guess"

"Won't happen again", she promised.

"Thanks", I returned. Then she opened the button of her pants with both hands and slid right in. I envied her for this and if I was honest I wanted her to rub my crotch badly. I was one weak moment away from grabbing her hand and slipping it into my diaper or at least my panties. Again the dream from the night before deceived me into thinking she wanted this, too, since her counterpart from my dream did. This took a bit away from the fun which seemed to be obvious.

"What's wrong? Don't you like it, too?", Trisha asked uncertain waiting for us to continue since she was standing around with her hand in her pants ^^

"Sorry, just lost in thoughts", I explained quickly before kissing her again.

"Lyz, I can't guarantee anything. I hope you don't laugh at me if I pee myself again, but I just can't control myself", she added while moving her hand in her crotch.

"I won't", I said drooling before our tongues continued playing. She immediatly started moaning and farting again. But who was I to complain since the tingling sensations also made me pee my diaper once more ^^