6.31 Game Over - Mission Accomplished

I stared at the door for a few more seconds until the butterflies slowly went away. An exhaustion set in that originated from the last days. I felt a pressure in my bladder, but didn't even bother fighting. I began tinkling into my diaper and the puddle in it grew further. It wasn't absorbing much anymore. I felt a wetness on my knee and saw both of the dark-blue patches grow on my blue jeans. That was too bad. Should I have tried to head to the loo? I guessed I wouldn't have made that either so who cared? Finally I turned around and walked up to my home. Without thinking about it I just entered the door and closed it behind me. Mission accomplished! I was finally back home. I teared up, took a deep breath and looked around the hallway. It was a good feeling to be back.

"Honey, is that you?", I heard Mom call me from the kitchen. Before I could return anything she already came running around the corner. I wasn't sure if I had ever seen Mom run. But then she stopped and just stared at me with tears in her eyes.

"Hi Mommy!"

"I'm so glad you came back"

"I missed you, too, Mom..."

"Oh my gosh, hun, what happened!?", she cut me off and gestured towards my wet jeans. I felt uncomfortable.

"I'm sorry. I was out of diapers...", I tried to explain, but midst sentence Mom already swung her arms around me and we embraced. We both started crying and it took a while until Mom continued our talk.

"You gotta feel horrible!"

"No, I'm fine..."

"But you are drenched, honey!"

"Mack helped me hide it...", I tried to soothe her.

"Good boy. So who saw you then? Our neighbors? I gotta know because..."

"Nobody saw it, Mom, except for Mack and yourself"

"Alright. That's good...so what else...I think I..."

"Please calm down, Mom. I'm fine. Yeah, I wet myself, but I'm honestly just happy to be back home...with you!", I quickly cut her off so she would stop worrying. She relaxed a bit and kissed me on the forehead.

"Oh hun, I'm so sorry I..."

"You don't need to, Mommy..."

"But I do! Please hear me out"

"Sure"

"I'm sorry I slapped you in the face and said all those mean things! I was just so upset, honey, you know? I mean I'm not trying to justify my actions. They were wrong! I know I should have supported you and I will from now on", Mom explained and I teared up again.

"Thank you, Mom. And like we agreed on I won't just try to fix things behind your back. I'm actually looking forward to trying to figure it out with you together", I told her and this made her smile.

"Then I suggest we clean you up before your shoes get wet, too"

"What!?", I shrieked and looked at my pants. The stain between my legs had grown almost to my ankles. I also checked the floor but to my relief nothing had dripped down. Before I knew Mom took me by the hand and led me into the bathroom.