2.8 Strike One - Going Down

He was already waiting outside when Jenny and I got out of school. She just waved goodbye and took the school bus like most of the other students. When Mack approached me I threw my arms around him and gave him a big hug! He looked puzzled, but I explained that the whole day had been a pain in the ass without going into details ^^ I don't know what happened the next minutes, but I do know for sure we never arrived at the diner. Before we could get there my world went black. When I woke up again I felt like I had only closed my eyes for a second or two. But there was a man that hadn't been there before. He held something under my nose and talked about waking up or so. It took me some time to realize I was laying on the ground in recovery position and that the man was a medic. In his hand was smelling salt. I had passed out again. I raised my head to look for Mack, but the medic wanted me to stay down.

"Mack!", I screamed.

"Please calm down, Lyza. Everything is fine", the medic said and some seconds later Mack entered my view.

"Hey, you're back! How are you!?", he asked.

"I'm fine...", I replied without thinking and sat up. The medic gave up his protests and upheld me.

"It's okay. Your mom is on the way. She'll know what to do", Mack explained.

"You called Mom!?"

"Yeah, along with the paramedic"

"Wow, was that really necessary?"

"Are you kidding!? I thought you dropped dead!"

"How long did I black out then?"

"I don't know!", Mack screamed.

"Almost two minutes, Lyza", the medic added.

"How come the medic is already here?", I wondered.

"I just came from lunch when I saw you two fall to the ground", the paramedic answered.

"You fell, too?", I asked Mack worried.

"Well you sorta fell onto me so I tried to catch you. Remember I told you, you always eat too much lasagna?", Mack tried to tease me.

"Remember I told YOU, you were a weakling?", I teased back and we both laughed. Then I noticed his right elbow had a big wound with blood on it and I felt bad. Then Mom entered the scene. She parked the car right next to me on the sidewalk and jumped out. She grabbed my shoulders and asked if I was okay which I confirmed. Then the medic took her a few feet away and talked with her.

"Hey Lyz, you should fix your panties. Your butt is hanging out", Mack told me in a low voice and winked.

"Ah, thanks", I replied and felt my butt. My panties had exposed my butt cheeks and fled into the butt crack. When I fixed it I noticed I actually had pebbles in my panties. A glimpse under my skirt showed dirt on my panties, but as far as I could tell I had neither peed nor pooped myself. Thank God, I thought. The medic told Mom I needed to go to the hospital for a check because I was out for too long. After taking care of Mack and dropping him off at home Mom got me a doctor in the hospital. I told him I just drank too little again, but Mom doubted this because she saw me drink the whole bottle before I left. They even did a tox screen to check for drugs, but of course it came back negative. Then I was allowed to leave after I drank a cup of water and assured the doctor I would drink lots of water every day from now on.

Back at home Mom still tried to keep her cool and suggested I took a bath first. After about five minutes in the water she reentered the bathroom and gave me a bottle to drink. Then she took advantage of the fact that I couldn't just run away quickly while bathing.