5.55 Uncaught - Rare Insights

She took some toilet paper and carefully folded it to a bundle. I found that odd since I always just rolled it up ^^ Then she wiped her bum hole with it. I was close to shouting that she needed to wipe a bit more on the righthand side because she had missed some ^^ But after the next round she was already clean and after finally flushing the toilet her Mom helped her lay down on the blanket. Then her Mom slid the fresh diaper under her already lifted bum. They worked together like a charm. This gave me some more rare insights I'm afraid ^^ But she didn't close the diaper yet, but instead got the baby powder and scattered it over the entire diaper area. I found it already interesting that Jenny got diapered laying down like Mack had diapered me the day before at the farm. It was nice to see it getting done from another angle ^^ But the thing with the powder was new to me. I planned to ask the clerk Mrs. Gaslo about it later. Mrs. Palmer then carefully closed the diaper. She surveyed the area again before pulling Jenny back to her feet. She then helped her stepping into the pantyhose. After it was pulled up, her Mom gave Jenny a little pat on the diapered bum and both smiled. I thought they'd put on her skirt as well, but then her Mom suddenly came towards the door while Jenny washed her hands in the sink. I had missed that the skirt wasn't with them. Without missing a beat I quietly sneaked back into the kitchen and sat down at the table. I tried to act like nothing had happened when Mrs. Palmer entered.

"Stupid door lock", she ranted at herself and got to the kitchen sink where she cleaned her hands. Jenny then followed shyly with her hands trying to cover the white diaper underneath her black pantyhose.

"Are you feeling better, Jen?", I asked to break the silence.

"Er...yes, much better", she answered blushing.

"Oh, sorry, I forgot to get you your skirt, sweetheart!", Mrs. Palmer fussed and brought her daughter the long black skirt. Jenny put it on right in front of me and I was astonished that from one second to another I wasn't able to tell that she was wearing a diaper anymore. Maybe I should also give skirts another shot. I originally stopped wearing them because I found my legs looked too skinny ^^

"What are you going to do now?", Jenny suddenly asked me.

"Well..."

"You can stay as long as you want", she added with a bright smile which made it hard to deny her.

"Actually, I gotta go. I need to pick up some stuff in town I'm afraid"

"Oh, that's too bad...", she answered obviously disappointed.

"Hey, after all my work is done here", I told her with a wink and she chuckled.

"You're right, thank you so much for coming over!"

"You're welcome, Jen! Will I see you at school tomorrow?"

"You can bet your bum!", she countered and then we just laughed and embraced.

"Then see you tomorrow", I told her and went to the exit.

"Oh, you're already leaving us, Lyza?", her Mom asked me from the other side of the room.

"Yeah, I gotta go"

"Is there something I can do for you?"

"No, I'm fine"

"I'm so sorry again for embarrassing you. In hindsight I wished I had known earlier so I could've spared you the humilation..."

"I wished the same"

"Shall I drive you home then?", she offered me a ride, but I sure as hell wasn't ready to go home, yet.

"No, thank you. I'm taking the bus"

"Oh, but that will take you a while. Considering your...state...you should also...er...freshen up a bit before you leave"

"That's very kind of you. Jennifer already made that offer earlier. But I'm still good, Mrs. Palmer"

"Well...then I'm afraid I have nothing left other than wish you bon voyage, Lyza. Your state of defense was a real treat!"

"Merci! And it has been my please", I closed and we both chuckled once more before I left outside.