6.2 Game Over - Babble

"I don't want you to worry anymore, hun, so I made sure your diapers won't leak"

"But I can't go outside like that", I told her after noticing how big those diapers were.

"You're not meant to, honey...at least not yet. It's still very early so I think you should catch some sleep first", she explained, kissed me on the forehead again and then covered me with a blanket. Then she suddenly rolled up a lattice. I was shocked and couldn't believe it. Where did that one come from?

"What's the bigger idea!?"

"Don't worry, it's just for your safety", she declared when I unexpectedly ripped a fart and felt a sudden urge to pee and poop.

"Uh-oh!"

"Oh, honey, it's about time you use your diapee", Mom smiled at me and I wondered what she was talking about. Hadn't she diapered me just five minutes ago?

"No, Mom! I have to poop! I have to poo, Mom! Please!"

"Of course you do. You think I didn't hear you break wind, hun? Or did you already have an accident?", she asked me and I couldn't believe what she had said. I wanted out of here. I tried to get up but couldn't. The blanket wasn't just laying on me, but rather trapping my entire body and also my arms.

"No, no, no! I had no fucking accident! But I will if you don't let me go!"

"That's why you're wearing the extra protection after all. Just let go and then take a nap"

"Are you kidding!? I won't take a nap in diapers full of shit!..."

"Watch your language!!!", she suddenly shouted at me angrily. I felt something move in my bowels and quickly tried to hold on. I thought I had already lost the fight, but then I somehow still managed to keep my bumhole shut. I took a deep breathe only to notice I was peeing myself. I tried to stop but couldn't. I thought it'd stop after a few seconds, but after half a minute I was still pissing my diapers. Under the blanket I moved my hands to my crotch to try to make sure nothing leaked, but through the thick diaper package I couldn't really feel anything. My diaper started to fill with urine. Didn't that diaper absorb my pee at all? My butt was already below sea level!

"It's not working", I wept in panic when suddenly Dad entered my view.

"What's going on here!? Why is Lyza pissing her diapers like a baby, Sylvia?", he asked Mom angrily.

"Because she wanted to!", Mom returned to him shrugging and then both were staring at me. I hesitated for a few seconds. Then I wanted to explain myself, but couldn't say anything. I only managed to babble. What was going on here? And...wait a minute!? Where did Dad suddenly come from??

I woke up and it was already light outside. After a few seconds I noticed I had only been dreaming. My diaper was wet though with a small puddle slowly drying inside. I had fallen asleep reading for John. The book was still on my chest and John in my arm. The only thing that had changed was that the door had been closed. So Jane must have seen us fallen asleep and decided to let us be. I started to feel an urge in my bladder that got stronger quickly. I began to panic, because I wasn't sure, how much more the diaper could take, but couldn't get up without waking him up anyway. I was still thinking about my options when I felt I was leaking pee. I put my free right hand on the diaper and tried to pee as careful as possible so it wouldn't leak while John was sleeping peacefully on my left shoulder. I found it odd that I - the teen - was wetting myself again and the small child was already dry. After a minute or two of slowly tinkling into the diaper I was finally done and as far as I could tell I hadn't leaked. On the downside I was now feeling really wet. The diaper was at its limits. I wasn't sure if I could fall asleep again, but then John snuggled up to me again and that was the last thing I remember ^^