4.28 Strike Three - Bed Of Culms

"Sorry. I guess leaning against the wall isn't an option?", I asked. He eyed it up.

"No, it's way too uneven I'm afraid. Can you try holding the backside with your hand?", he asked me back.

"Sure", I answered and grabbed it. Mack let go and walked to my front. With determination he grabbed my crotch and pulled the diaper up tight. This made me feel so funny I accidentally let go of the backside again and moaned.

"No, not again!", he complained and reached around for the back of my diaper. Then he quickly jammed the front between us and pulled the back up tight.

"Sorry, but this is so hot!", I moaned in his ear and I could clearly feel his erect penis.

"Then at least wrap your arms around my neck", Mack ordered me and so I did. With his left hand he grabbed my diaper bum tightly which made me moan again. He ignored it and pulled the left wing of my diaper to my front and fiddled with the tapes between our bodies. Mack kept trying, but once he was in a position to apply the tape the diaper always started to slip. Because of us being really close and him moving his hips from one side to the other all the time I eventually couldn't stay in that position anymore without ripping his clothes off.

"This doesn't...seem...to work...either...sorry", I moaned in his ear and he finally let go of me. I was breathing heavily.

"Not your fault. I was a fool thinking this could actually work free-standing"

"Okay then we'll just do it on the grass", I addressed the issue and laid flat on my back right in front of him with splayed legs. He stared at my naked body and especially my pussy slack-jawed. After some hesitation he got over and crouched down. I lifted my bum and he slowly slipped the diaper under it. Suddenly his face was really close to my vagina and he was getting even slower. I started moving my bottom in circles.

"What are you doing?", he asked and I heard him actually moan a bit.

"I think you want me"

"Yeah?"

"Yeah and I want you really badly, too. Come on! Or do you want to refuse me"

"No but...I'm not sure...you know...", Mack hesitated and so I sat up and opened his pants.

"See yourself. You ARE sure", I whispered and we both looked at his stiffy. His shorts had already had wet stains from his pre-cum. All of a sudden he pushed me back to the ground and crawled on top of me stripping off his clothes. Then he put one hand on my boobs while the other one clutched my vagina and rubbed it.

"You're so wet, shall I lick it up?", he asked me. I was a bit afraid that there was actually some urine mixed in and though I would've loved to get it licked off my pussy I didn't want to alienate him ^^

"I'm so horny, I don't care about foreplay. But I owe you some", I returned and reached for his dick.

"I'm not sure how long I can go since you've been teasing me the whole afternoon with your pussy. Better cut the prelude or the main event won't happen", he chuckled and I joined him.

"I...WANT...YOU...INSIDE OF ME!", I said moaning.

"Just a second", Mack returned. He took his pants and pulled the condoms out. Once he had opened one, I took it away from him and slowly slipped it onto his dick rubbing it gently.

"Ready now?", I asked him. He didn't hesitate, but slipped his stiff dick inside of my pussy filling me up.

"Ooooh", he moaned into my ear and started moving his hips.

"Slow down or you'll cum early. Please let me enjoy it just a bit longer. This feels soo good!", I begged him and felt all the stress slowly leave my body and soul.

"Whatever you want, Lyz, I'll do my best", he promised with a joyful look on his face while slowly moving his hips. I felt save and wanted us to stay in this moment forever.

"Thank you. And don't forget to play with the toys", I said with a wink towards my tits and his hands started playing with my nipples before he eventually started licking them. I felt a tingling sensation flow through my body.

"Anything I can do for you?", he asked with his mouth on my boob. I pulled his face from my tits and onto my lips and kissed him. I felt him hesitate for a split second, but I wouldn't have let go of him anyway. Then he embraced and started playing with his tongue against mine as I was waiting for the world to end. This felt too good to be true. After an eternity our kiss ended and we both needed to take a deep breath.

"Thank you so much, Mack!"

"Don't thank me too early. I can't last any longer"

"But you don't need to. You already did so much for me. Just have fun", I encouraged him. He started not only going faster, but also a lot harder. Every time he shoved himself into me it shook my whole body to the point it hurt a bit. But I didn't want to disturb him so I swallowed my pain even when it eventually got more painful up until he eventually came into his condom inside of me, slipped out and collapsed on me totally out of breath. The finish honestly was much too painful for me to actually enjoy. I didn't care though. He had done so much for me beforehand that he deserved to hurt me a bit.