5.83 Uncaught - Mechanical Bull

"Wanna touch? Go get 'em!", I encouraged him and after some hesitation he put his hands on them and started kneading. It felt good to get touched by him, but even better that I could suddenly feel his dick on my bottom. He started moving his hips in circles and it felt like riding a mechanical bull. It made me leak quite some pee and all of a sudden I remembered that my bladder must have filled while sleeping. All at once I didn't feel that sexy anymore and stared disappointed at my crotch when Mack made me feel better:

"That's it! This feels so good, Lyz..."

"So you like that?"

"Bet your ass"

"Then show me how much you like it", I returned and got up from him. His stiffy was already obvious through his pants. But then I pulled his pants off exposing his boxers. Not only did his hard penis lift the waistband off his belly, but there was also already a small wet patch of precum.

"See?"

"Of course I can see it, but how about I lick it", I suggested and licked the precum. It was sweet and salty at the same time and while I did I felt his penis quiver.

"No...not so fast...I'm almost...I almost...please stop...", Mack intervened and I let go of his dick.

"Alright...any way you want it...I don't want you to finish early", I told him with a wink.

"T-Thank you"

"Then I suggest you roll onto your stomach"

"Er...alright", he did what I asked him for. Then I started massaging his butt cheeks and he liked that too. He involuntarily started moving his hips again and I quickly made him stop.

"I'm afraid you're already enjoying this too much again", I chuckled and he quickly stopped.

"Sorry...it's hard...", he started and I busted out laughing by the choice of his words ^^

"Just stay with me, Mackie. Start thinking again. How do you want this to end? And what are things you wanna do before we get there?"

"I want you naked and lick your vagina", he said after some seconds thinking and I froze. He wanted what? But I was wearing a diaper!

"But...I can't...", I returned shocked and as if this wasn't enough I suddenly started peeing again. The rest of my napping session filled my diaper and I teared up. I was glad Mack was laying face down so he couldn't see my tears.

"Hey, what's wrong? Trust me, Lyz", Mack told me and rolled on his back. I tried to hide my tears with my forearm, but Mack pulled it away.

"I'm sorry..."

"There's no need to", he returned and kissed the tears on my cheeks before French kissing me again. It was wonderful and I managed to calm down again.

"Thank you!"

"You're welcome, hottie", he returned and I giggled again. Then he led me up from his bed and pulled the blankets off. I was astonished when I saw the blue foiled pad laying on his sheet again.

"Oh..."

"See? No problem. And I got us some wet wipes, too", he winked at me. I wasn't sure how to react. It looked like he indeed wanted this, but could I let him do that?

"Mackie...I don't know..."

"First of all: relax! I suggest you either let me undress you or if for some reason you don't want that you just do it yourself, alright?"

"Oh...okay...give me a second..."

"Take your time, I'll get the wipes...", he explained and walked to his shelf. Meanwhile I quickly crouched down and squeezed some more pee out until I was emptied. Then I dropped slacks and slip and carefully untaped the diaper to be able to use it again and laid it in a corner. After all I couldn't just return home to Mom without my diaper on ^^