5.32 Uncaught - Overcoming Insecurities

Up to this moment I was still somewhat disgusted by the fact that I stood there in pissed diapers in front of this beautiful and sexy girl. Even though I already enjoyed kissing and touching her, it hindered me in being able to enjoy this to the fullest. But then Trisha zoned out and was rubbing herself hard with her right hand while her left one started playing with her left tit. This freed my right hand and I took the opportunity to put it on my crotch. It wasn't just that she had made me horny as fuck, but I also envied her for being able to act out sexually right then and there. I wanted this, too, so badly that I overcame my disgust.

I could feel something through the diaper, but it wasn't much. I also noticed a crinkling sound, but gladly Trisha hadn't heard it. So I eventually just gave in and slipped my hand right into my diaper to finally play with my pussy. To muffle the rustling sound I just started moaning, too. To my surprise this immediatly intensified my perception. While playing with my vag I felt small spurts of pee hitting my hand and I moaned uncontrollably into Trisha's mouth. These tingling sensations were everywhere. Only a few seconds later Trisha started squeaking right into my head before slowly collapsing to the floor. I tried to follow her, but our lips lost touch on more than one occasion. She used these moments to finally take some deep breaths.

"Are you okay?", I asked out of breath.

"Yeeeaaah, just give me a second, cutie", she returned with a big smile on her face.

"I'm glad you liked it", I stated. Since her eyes were still closed, I took the opportunity to silently get my hand out of my diaper. It was wet and aside the urine smell there was also a light sweet scent mixed in. I quickly hid the hand behind my back.

"No need to be shy about it. I think I need a lot of tp to clean my mess up", she said to me with a wink as she must have seen my reaction. Then she pulled her already opened pants down a tad to expose her white slip. There was a big wet patch on it that had gone transparent and showed the outlines of her big pussy.

"Wow...", I said in awe and got curious what it would be like to lick it.

"Will you let me see yours, too?", she asked me with a naughty look on her face. I got another panic attack and put both of my hands in front of my crotch. Her expression changed. I managed to calm down again.

"I eventually will - promised - just not today, okay?", I told her trying to keep her in line. She slowly nodded.

"Of course it's okay. I'm already soo thankful you gave me so many signals to encourage me and then even started this", she praised me. I looked dumbfounded.

"I encouraged you?"

"Yeah, you were giving me looks all the time..."

"I did? If I did it wasn't exactly on purpose, but because you're so damn beautiful", I explained and then we both giggled.

"Hey you said you would eventually let me touch you. Does that imply what I think it implies?"

"I guess my curiosity isn't satisfied, yet", I returned with a wink.

"That makes two of us. But don't worry, I won't rush you. Although I'm hoping I helped you overcoming your insecurities a bit", she added pointing at my chest. If only she knew that she had made me overcome those within a blink of an eye and that the real obstacle was actually just covering my vagina ^^

"Thank you for respecting my boundaries. But what will happen with you and Mack now?"

"What do you think? I hope he's interested in me. That was no lie. But I gotta be honest now. I need to admit that I obviously didn't tell you the whole truth. I used my interest in him to find out about your relationship status, too. I hope in hindsight you don't mind too much"

"It is okay, but I hope we can be honest from now on", I said while ironically hiding my diapers from her ^^

"Yes, you can count on me! I didn't mess with any of you two. But you have no idea how I felt each time I saw you two together smiling and hugging each other. I had always thought he was cute and now two years later it has become even more obvious. But then all of the sudden something clicked when we were all alone in the locker room. I used to pretend to be confident about my body, but that had obviously been a lie. I was always afraid someone might notice a stain on my panties and call me gross. But that day when I pissed my pants things changed. I was embarrassed even though everyone thought it was only sweat. I thought you'd make fun of me, but instead you helped me out and I even caught you checking me out. This already gave me some confidence and I suddenly dared to tell you about my little accident. I feared I had alienated you, but then you started marvelling my body in the shower. And I couldn't believe how much you blushed. You were standing there with your cute wet body and beet-red cheeks talking about our pussies and didn't mind me staring at yours. I just couldn't believe it. From then on I wanted to touch you so badly...", she explained while her face was burning bright.

"I'm glad it helped both of us overcoming some of our insecurities", I told her with a smile when started looking very nervous.

"I'm sorry, Lyz, but I need to relieve myself badly and also clean myself up a bit. I had almost forgotten we were at school", she excused herself and put both of her hands in the crotch of her slip. I nodded and looked around the corner to make sure no one was luring around.

"I suggest you should rather use the restroom in this abandoned wing then"

"Good idea, but please accompany me! Don't leave me alone there"

"You're not luring me into something, are you?"

"I'd love to if I'm honest, but I won't"