5.43 Uncaught - Marveling

"Sure, it's my job after all", she explained relaxed. I thought about it.

"But promise me one thing"

"What is it?"

"That you don't laugh at me"

"I'd never...that's really no laughing matter if you ask me...promised, Lyza!"

"But I'll only show you", I added and then tried opening my jeans button. Like most of the time I had a hard time doing this and I saw Joanne wanted to help me with it. I darted an angry glance at her shaking my head and she stopped respectful. I finally managed to open it and shyly pulled down my jeans and then my panties to my knees exposing my best kept secret. I instinctively shot my hands in front of my crotch embarrassed.

"Hey relax, I see nothing that I haven't seen a thousand times before. There's nothing to worry about", she assured me again and I finally put my hands away.

"Okay", I gave in and she started walking around me examining the state of my diaper. I took a glimpse at my front and saw a big yellowish stain.

"Wow!"

"What wow?", I asked and felt my face was glowing.

"We definitely don't have those here. I'd know that. What are they, S?"

"XS"

"Really? Astonishing! Yet they also seem to be super absorbent ones", she declared while staring at my exposed wet diaper.

"It's funny how you are marveling my pissed diapers", I giggled.

"Oh, sorry. I mostly only know what our partners deliver to us. I know that there's more out there, but ours need to be cheap, easy to change and fit most people", she explained and started giggling, too.

"And mine's different? I don't think they were expensive after all..."

"Well, first of all we don't have extra small. I guess we'd just put a normal small on you which would look a bit funny I guess. And of those we also only have thin ones for light incontinence. The management prefers us to use pads and mesh pants anyways, you know? But yours has got to be super absorbent. I can see you already wet a lot, but it's still good...oh", she elaborated, but then finally stopped because she noticed I was getting more and more uncomfortable.

"I think that's enough", I stated and started pulling my pants back up.

"You're right, I'm sorry. Even though your briefs are still looking okay, I'd suggest a change..."

"...but I don't want you to!", I cut her off angrily.

"No, no, sorry! No offense! I couldn't change it even if I wanted to because like I already said we don't have them in your size and if I'd put you in an S there'd definitely be a noticeable bulge"

"Oh, then I'm sorry, I snapped at you"

"That's okay. I really wouldn't want to be in your situation, too. What I'm saying though is: It's always better to change out of a wet into a dry one because you just never know what might...HAPPEN...to you next I'd say", she added and shrugged with a smile. Damn she had made me afraid!

"Oh...er...I...you think?"

"Of course I hope you'll be fine, but if you get a chance to change you should take it", she explained and it got me thinking. There was a fresh diaper in my backpack.

"Where's my bag?", I accidentally wondered loudly and then remembered that I had dropped it.

"I...I don't know", Joanne answered confused.

"No...oh sorry, I asked that to myself. Don't go away, I'll be back in a minute!", I told her and stormed out of the handicapped stall. I ran down the hallway and looked around the corner where I had dropped it. To my delight it was still there and I picked it up. I had dropped it close to a flowering plant and thus it hadn't looked too obvious. I quickly returned and to my surprise Joanne the nurse was waiting outside the toilette and instructed a cleaner about I guess the mess I made in there. She had convinced me so far that I would have asked her to change me into my fresh diaper. But now that option was out the window.

"Oh I see you found it", she told me with a smile and I hesitated.

"Yeah, but I...got to go now..."

"Oh, you do? Then I wish you good luck, Lyza", she winked at me.

"Thank you for everything, though, and have a nice day", I ended our encounter and went further towards the exit. I just hoped I wouldn't regret not making that change.