5.12 Uncaught - Attitude

"I don't count!?", I shouted at him and hit his shoulder with my fist. A few more drops leaked into my diaper.

"No! Ouch! Hey, I didn't mean it like that...", he started before I shut him up by exposing my tits.

"Do I not look like a girl or what!?", I overreacted, but his words shook me so hard. I wanted him to consider me wife material after all! He gestured with his arms.

"No, Lyz, you misunderstood. PLEASE, hear me out for just a second", he tried to change course. I raised an eyebrow.

"Try it", I challenged him.

"Wait a second I...just a moment...okay...Lyz, we know each other so well. Of course it's much easier to talk to you. I can judge how to address a difficult topic. That's not always a question of attraction and you know that..."

"So you think she's also attractive?", I teased him, but kept my straight face.

"W-What?...yeah...of course...", he stammered and I busted out laughing.

"Sorry, I couldn't resist, Mack!"

"OH LYZ!"

"Nevermind. But if you don't know her good enough to judge then why don't you get to know her better? After all you seem to care for her and you care for me, right?"

"Of course I care for you. But knowing someone better and knowing someone for more than ten years is a huge difference that can't be overcome in mere days or even weeks. Heck, I changed your diapers when you were a baby"

"You did?"

"No, I mistook that. That happened twenty minutes ago", he busted out laughing. I looked crestfallen.

"Oh no, please don't tease me with that. Sensitive area...", I pleaded and he stopped.

"Come on, Lyz. Since you'll be dealing with this at least for a while, it's absolutely necessary that you can laugh it away. You know what I mean?", he said with a sympathetic look on his face.

"I know, I know, but's it's still too early for that, sorry", I returned disappointed and covered my tits again.

"Got it", he smiled at me and I forced a smile myself.

I was surprised to see my school ahead of us. I thought that we were going to his high school, but instead he had led us back after we finished diaper business. But this also meant that I suddenly was close to encounter my school mates wearing a diaper. Technically it wasn't the first time since I had already worn the pull-up during the final lesson the day before. I started fiddling with my jeans before Mack stopped me and assured me that it was perfectly covered.

"You'll make it. Don't worry", he told me and gave me a big hug right in front of school. Once more I felt so safe in his arms and it reminded me of his counterpart from my dream. I didn't want to leave his chest, but soon realized I was already holding onto him for a bit too long.

"Weren't YOU technically the one worried?", I quickly asked him with a wink.

"Right, but I guess I just forgot for a split second how strong you are, Lyz. You must not forget this!"

"I wouldn't be without your support, though..."

"On the contrary! That's why I was emphasizing it. I don't know what's gotten into you, Lyz, but don't think I wouldn't see you're acting all different today. You're actually looking at me in a different way! You can call it thankfulness all you want, but what I see is closer to submissiveness. I feel honored you're grateful for my support, but with that attitude you will go belly-up. What got you through those tough last days wasn't me or anybody else, but you and your sheer endless amount of power. So stop licking my boots and go back trusting your instincts that got you through this in the first place. Don't get me wrong: If you hand me another supporting role, I'm glad to help you out as your sidekick. But you don't depend on me or anybody, okay?", Mack explained in an energetic speech that left me baffled. That all hit me out of nowhere. But there was no way denying he had actually been right. It took me a second to swallow that pill. Did he really also declare himself as my sidekick? ^^

"Wow. You really impressed me with that, Mack. I guess you're right, as always. But that doesn't change the fact that you're very important to me. You're there to support me whenever I need you and that is the secret source of my power you mentioned", I told him blushing and winked.

"Oh, I see...", Mack returned, but sadly didn't smile.

"So for me it's just really important to be sure you still like me. And you helped me so much within the last days alone - no matter the cost - that I feel very insecure about it...you know...", I finally gave in, but suppressed my tears, because we could be seen from school. Mack's expression softened.

"Understood. But then let's switch roles to make it work. You go back to teasing me all day. I on the other hand turn the teasing down a bit and instead make sure you know how much I like you", he explained and finally smiled.

"Yeah, this would be great!"

"You owe me nothing, Lyz. It's all been my pleasure", he said and indicated a curtsy by moving his head.

"Thank you, Mack! And now you gotta go or you'll be late. After all you're not the fastest you know...", I said with a wink and he smiled.

"Go get 'em!"