6.45 Game Over - Manic Meltdown

"Mommy!"

"Hun?"

"I feel so dirty. Those tissues don't do much more than rubbing the urine in. I need a shower badly, Mom!", I complained unnerved.

"Indeed and you will soon be able to shower, but first we gotta go to town..."

"WHAT!?", I cut her off outraged and dropped on my butt. I wouldn't go anywhere except home.

"Honey, get back up"

"NO! I'm not going anywhere else"

"Get back up NOW", she insisted, but I didn't even consider it. I was just so exhausted and had had more than enough.

"No, I don't wanna!", I shouted.

"You behave like a baby!", she returned angrily and that had struck a nerve. Ironically I started crying like a baby ^^ But who could judge me after what I had been through up to that moment?

"Take that back!", I screamed during my meltdown, but Mom quickly came down to me and gave me a hug.

"You're right, I'm sorry I said that. I didn't want to tease you because of your problems. I swear, hun"

"Mommy, I want home!", I told her crying.

"I know, I know, but before that I think we should finally buy you some suitable protection, honey. What do you think of that?", she offered me with a bright smile and after her words finally reached my brain, I couldn't believe it. My mood turned into the opposite faster than a bullet. I got up and swung my arms around her while tears were still pouring from my cheeks to the ground.

"Oh, Mom...YES!...I want!"

"Hun, please calm down. You need to relax first. You're scaring me", Mom tried to soothe me because I was so manic. I eventually understood her concern and managed to calm down a bit.

"Just stressed I guess", I told her while she held my head and caressed my hair.

"I get that, but to end this, you gotta help me. You think you can do that, honey?"

"I'll do my best. What can I do?", I asked her and wondered what she was up to.

"Where did you buy your diapers?"

"Colt's", I returned, but instantly regretted telling her about it. I didn't want to go there again because Mrs. Gaslo had told me she wouldn't be there on Fridays.

"Colt's Medical Store? That's excellent! I didn't even think about them"

"You know them?"

"Yes, of course. Among other things we bought your elbow braces there"

"The elbow braces...I totally forgot about these...", I returned and grabbed my left arm. The elbow braces were an attempt to fix the issues with my lazy arm. They would hinder my arm to get twisted and thus losing the feeling in my hand and fingers. Each one was a bit better at fixing the arm than the one before. However after limiting the elbow movement it had resulted in practically little to no use. My fingers had become reliable, but I couldn't even eat, drink or pull my pants down with the brace on ^^