5.76 Uncaught - Shhhh

I checked my diaper and was relieved that it still looked like new. I inaugurated my brand new perfume and sprayed a puff onto my diaper before pulling my green panties and gray slacks back on. I hoped this would cover possible smell and make him forget I was wearing a big baby diaper like Mom called them ^^ Speaking of her I found her in the living room watching a game show.

"Mom, I'm going over to Mack. See you later", I just quickly walked by and waved at her since she normally didn't take her eyes off the TV unless commercials were on. But this time she suddenly turned around.

"Wait a minute...you're going to our neighbors?"

"Yes"

"How are you...down there?", she asked and I blushed.

"I'm fine, don't worry..."

"I already told you that it's my job to worry, hun", she said with a wink and waved me nearer. Mom surveyed my lower body suspiciously and once in range she pulled my slacks and panties down exposing my diaper. I felt embarrassed, but tried to overplay it.

"Like I said it's fine"

"I see. But it's still mind-boggling to me that I couldn't tell you were still wearing your diapers", Mom explained scratching her head.

"Yeah, seems like I just have a really flat bum", I chuckled.

"Sorry, I just wanted to be assured you wouldn't get in trouble, honey"

"That's sweet of you. Bye!", I returned while I pulled my slacks and panties back up. Then I kissed her on the cheek and left the house.

Mack's Mom led me in and put a finger on her mouth.

"Shhhh"

"Oh, what's up?", I asked confused.

"Mila fell asleep in front of the TV in the living room", she chuckled when suddenly Mack came around the corner. In his hands were two bowls.

"Hey Lyz..."

"Shhhh! Your sister is sleeping", his Mom cut him off.

"Sorry. You wanna let her sleep on the couch tonight?", Mack asked.

"No, but since your father isn't home, yet, I'm glad I got company in the living room", she told him with a wink.

"How about your Mom puts her to bed and we join her until your Dad's home?", I asked Mack offering another possibility. Mack didn't look too amused, though ^^

"No, kids, but thank you for the offer, Lyza. Look, I made you chocolate pudding", she pointed at the bowls.

"Mom's right. If Mila sees them, we're done", Mack laughed.

"Shhhh! Enjoy your evening"

"Thank you for the pudding", I added before we went to his room.

I tried to avoid talking about my bladder, but to no avail ^^ Mack was too kind to ignore my mental health and insisted on me telling him everything about it: what had happened to me today and how I felt about it. I left out the very embarrassing parts with the hospital nurse and Jenny's Mom to save my face and also Belinda's accidents. That was none of his business after all. When I told him about Jane and how she supported me, I wasn't sure how he would react.

"That's one weird story I tell you. But you know what? I'm glad you weren't alone when telling your Mom about it", he said with a smile on his face.

"So you're not mad I refused your help only to call her?"

"No way, Lyz. And the way you described it I don't think I could've done much for you other than literally holding your hand", he shrugged.

"That would've been cute, though...I mean...it would've helped me a lot, too, you know..."

"Yeah, but I can't argue with your Mom like she did. For her I'm still just a little boy", he said laughingly.

"True...Mack?"

"Yeah?"

"Can we change the topic now?"

"Please just one more thing"

"Okay?"

"Do you think it's over now?"

"What?"

"The MLB playoffs...what do you think? I mean...you know...the hiding games...you think you're at one with your Mom?"

"Oh, of course!...well...I think so...before I came over she was still a bit weird but sounded positive"