4.21 Strike Three - Blaming Grandma

So we went to the adult diapers and they came in huge packages.

"Damn, Mack! How are we supposed to hide such huge packets? They won't fit into our backpacks!"

"Huh? I don't know. Maybe we should just rip them open and put them in our bags individually. But let's think about this after we bought one"

"Alright!", I agreed and looked through the shelf. We found six packs in XS. Four of them featured those drops and one of them had seven which was by far the most.

"I guess we have a winner", Mack announced. I looked at the price tag.

"Wow, they're expensive"

"Don't worry, I have enough money"

"You're forgetting about the condoms"

"Then we won't buy them. This one's really important, Lyz!"

"But you promised me"

"You sound like a small child again", he smirked.

"Ooops!", I giggled.

"We could always just do it in a sixty-nine", he suggested with raised eyebrows.

"You surely don't want that in my current state", I laughed.

"We'll find a way, Lyz. So let's focus on the task again, please. I think we should buy those", he said pointing at the big package.

"I'm so indecisive. I'm afraid I'm too fat for those. Maybe size S would fit better. We certainly don't have enough money for more than one pack!"

"How much were the youth diapers?"

"I didn't look at the tag, but I have no trust in those anyway", I complained.

"Oh come on, Lyz", Mack uttered annoyed.

"I'm so sorry, Mack", I assured him and hung my head in shame. Mack had an idea.

"Let's ask a clerk!"

"You think they know?"

"Well I don't know, you don't know, so we should give it a try"

"What will you tell him?"

"That we need diapers for you with maximum capacity", he shrugged.

"Are you batty!? You're not telling him they're for me!", I refused.

"But we need to find out the right size. How should he know then?"

"I don't care!", I shouted desperate as my hands started to shake and I felt the padding in my crotch getting warm.

"Hey Lyz, calm down!"

"Except I can't, because I'm already pissing my pants again!", I said with tears in my eyes.

"I'm sorry. I'd bet you are leaking, because you are upset. Please calm down, Lyz", he comforted me and caressed my back. This helped me to relax a bit. Then I came up with something.

"Hey Mack, you could tell him you need them for your grandma and that I'm the same size as her. Do you think this might work?"

"I don't care anymore. I'll just give it a shot", he returned and looked for a clerk. My whole body was shaking. I slowly stole away from the shelf into a corner. Then Mack returned with a clerk by his side. He was pretty old with glasses and looked stressed.

"So you want to buy diapers for your old granny?", he asked Mack.

"Right and there are just so many of them that I need to consult you. Are you well up in adult diapers, Sir?"

"We'll see, boy. What do you want to know?"

"I'm not sure which size to take: S or XS"

"So she's a pretty small person?"

"Correct"

"What's her waist size?"

"I don't know I'm afraid"

"Then I suggest you should find out first and then return. Every package features the waist size. See?", he said pointing at it. Mack looked in my direction and I quickly shook my head. I couldn't do it. He shrugged and gestured with his arms when I noticed Mom in an aisle behind him.