5.22 Uncaught - Math In Diapers

The next lesson I spent much time thinking about Belinda, my diaper and the playground situation I just witnessed. I felt so sorry for her. As if matters hadn't been bad enough for her, the whole class was making fun of her situation and I could only hope it wouldn't catch on. But I mostly thought about what it would mean for me and my own situation. I felt my diapered crotch and started leaking a bit. What would happen if they found out? I mean even this morning I was still met with some kind of admiration. They almost acted like I could walk on water ^^ But in the end it seemed that once they found out I was wearing diapers I would be done! I had to think about the dream again except I didn't think that in reality there would come some knight in shining armor saving me. This made me feel miserable.

Mr. Kota caught me daydreaming and ordered me to the blackboard. The diaper still felt good so I tried to forget about it as good as possible. But I made sure the shirt still covered my waistband when getting up ^^ After a few tasks I started feeling really good about it. I was diapered and thus save from accidents. It was finally possible to enjoy the moment and focus on the tasks at hand - no pun intended. I managed to solve all but one. Mr. Kota was very happy about it and complimented me to which I felt I blushed ^^ Then I sat back down and relaxed in my chair. If only everything else would be as easy as math in diapers ^^ Driven by being on a roll I began contributing to the lesson up until the lesson ended. Way too early for my taste ^^ While packing my bag it suddenly dawned on me that I was going to need to get to the nurse again. Would I tell Belinda what her classmates said behind her back? Or would I at least try to prepare her? I didn't know, yet.

Within a few minutes I found myself in the same position as the break before. Mrs. Henry was nowhere in sight so I just knocked on the door. This time it took only a few seconds before Mrs. Osmond opened the door.

"Hey Lyza, come in", she said with a smile on her face.

"I'm here to check on Belle...", I said a bit unsure.

"I know, I know. Get in here and take a seat", she cut me off and gestured me inside. I hesitantly followed her.

"But, wait a minute...see...I'm actually not sure if it's okay for Belinda...you know...if she wants to see me..."

"Oh, don't worry she does. I already asked her. She'll be ready in a minute, okay?", she explained still smiling and pointed at a chair.

"Okay, thanks", I answered and tried to smile back. I still wasn't sure what I would be facing.

"Actually I'm glad you came. Mrs. Henry is either harsh by nature or just a bit off at the moment", the nurse added before walking through the curtain to the patient room of her office that I had been to quite a few times during the last days. I finally managed to calm down a bit and make use of my senses. I noticed the gross stench from the break before was gone. In its place there was a flowery scent in the air. Then I noticed a voice and quickly recognized it as Belinda's. She still sounded a bit weak. I first thought she was talking to the nurse, but then noticed it must have been a phone call.

"No, Dad! It wasn't just a little leak this time. I totally shat my panties!", she said to someone who was obviously her Dad and I didn't think I was supposed to hear it. But aside from some footsteps by the nurse it was totally quiet in there so it was hard to ignore.

"Dad, I really don't care. This is serious! The nurse says I need a shrink badly. So I don't care if it's you or Mom, but you need to pick me up...PLEASE!!!", I heard her say and she had actually been screeching that last word. Then I could make out some whispering before the nurse started to talk.

"This is Gloria - the school nurse. Belle is still traumatized by the events that took place yesterday. I could take care of her for the rest of the day, but I think it would be very important that someone she loves and trusts gets here soon. She's not exaggerating things at all", the nurse explained to her father. After a short pause she added:

"Yes...yes she did...and she's quite upset about it...yes...okay thank you, Ben, for stopping by!"

"So he'll come?", Belinda asked her with a shaky voice.

"Yes, Belle, of course he'll come", answered her in a joyful voice.

"Thank you Gloria!"

"You're welcome. Oh, by the way: Lyza is waiting for you behind the curtain"

"Really?", Belinda asked more enthusiastic to which there was no audible answer. Hearing them talk made it a bit easier, but I still didn't know what I got myself into. And where was Mrs. Henry?