5.80 Uncaught - Commotions

"Was I too rough?"

"Yeah, a bit...but I guess I was asking for it..."

"Either way I didn't want to hurt you. So sorry, Lyz"

"I'm okay...just leave me on the floor...", I returned trying to catch my breath. Then suddenly I felt his hands slide under me before he picked me up from the ground and carried me in his arms. I noticed my slacks had slipped to my knees and I first tried to pull 'em back up before I just let it be. Who cared anyway? ^^ I felt very save in his arms. Then Mack put me on his bed and pulled a few strands out of my face because maybe he thought I was too weak to do it myself. It felt good to get taken care of like that so I of course didn't do anything to convince him otherwise ^^

"Hey, do you need something?"

"No, like I said I'm fine...just a bit exhausted..."

"But...but you need to drink something because of your kidneys, right?", he asked me worried and noticed my diaper was exposed. He quickly wrapped me up in the bed cover.

"Oh yeah, that's true...", it came to my mind and snuggled up in the cover.

"Okay, then wait...I'll be back in a minute!", he announced and left the room. I took a deep breath before the long exhausting day and the warmth of the blanket took its toll. I fell asleep.

I opened my eyes still being dizzy and noticed Mack was shaking me with his hands. I wasn't sure what it had been all about, but I felt a spurt of pee escape my vagina due to the commotions and I instinctively grabbed my crotch. I quickly realized though that my worries were of course in vain when I felt I was wearing a diaper. Now I could focus on Mack. He had a worried look on his face.

"Lyza! Lyza! Can you hear me!?"

"Yeah of course...what's up?...", I returned still a bit drowsy.

"You passed out again!"

"What? No...no I didn't...", I disputed, but he only shook his head.

"I found you unconscious after getting you water...I'm gonna call your Mom!"

"You're...what?...No!...No Mackie!...WAIT!...calm down"

"I don't understand...", he said confused and I couldn't help but giggle.

"Mack, I just fell asleep"

"You did what?!"

"I was sleeping, Mackie", I shrugged and after a few more seconds the information seemed to finally have reached his brain because the panic vanished and he started rolling his eyes.

"Woah, Lyz, I thought you were dead! How could you..."

"What? Fall asleep?"

"Man...I...really??"

"Yes...sorry I worried you once again...I'm just so tired from the long day, you know..."

"I see...then I won't disturb you any further and let you sleep a while, okay?", he offered.

"Thank you, but first I guess I should drink...where's the water?"

"I dropped it when I saw you didn't move...I'll get you a new one", Mack said pointing to the floor. I raised my head and saw an empty glass and a wet puddle on the floor.

"Oh...at least it's not broken"

"Don't worry", he picked up the glass and left the room. I sat up straight to not fall asleep again and noticed my diaper was still exposed. So I got to my feet and fixed the matter before dropping back down to my bum. The next moment Mack arrived with the new glass of water. I took it and gulped it down in one go.

"Thank you, that was good. And thanks for trying to save my life again", I added with a wink and gave him another kiss on the mouth. He looked at me skeptical as if he thought I'd trick him again ^^ But instead I just took his pillow and made myself comfortable ready to take a nap.

"Let's better forget about that. Anything else you need?"

"No, don't worry about me. I'm sorry for delaying your plans. But I promise you in half an hour I'm gonna please your needs. Meanwhile you can continue playing video games or something..."

"Don't bother. Sleep tight, Lyz", he said caressing my hair and then also kissed me on the mouth. I closed my eyes while feeling hot and cold at the same time. I pulled the blanket over my face to hide my blushing and silent giggling. I wasn't too far from cloud nine during that moment...