4.1 Strike Three - Nightmarish

Suddenly I heard my alarm and realized I actually fell into sleep. I was still so drowsy and tired and I felt so cozy and warm that I just turned it off.

"What is going on here!?", I suddenly heard Mom shout and stomp into the room.

"W-What?", I returned and finally tried to open my eyes.

"You overslept, hun!", she told me while walking through my room and parting the curtains. It got bright fast and so I had to shield my eyes with my hands.

"Uh, sorry, Mom"

"And you got some bad air in here, honey", she wrinkled her nose and opened a window. Only when I started to move I noticed something was wrong. I wore a diaper. I looked under the blanket and pajamas and saw an oversized pink Cinderella diaper on me.

"How did that happen...?", I thought loudly.

"Oh did you wet yourself? Don't worry, honey. That's what diapers are for. So finish your business so I can change you", she said with a smile and tickled my tummy. I was confused and didn't know how that was possible, but I suddenly felt an overwhelming pressure on my bladder.

"Oh I can't hold it in anymore...", I heard myself say, but Mom comforted me.

"Don't fight it. Just let it flow!", she encouraged me and I couldn't help, but pee in my diaper.

"Mommy, I'm weeing!", I announced scared to death and she caressed my hair.

"Good girl!! Did you also go potty?", she asked and this shocked me.

"No of course not!", I told her while she pulled my pants down and a penetrating smell hit my nose.

"Why are you lying at your Mommy, honey? I can see you made a big mess", she nagged and held her nosedrills. I looked down at my crotch and saw my Cinderella diapers had leaked poop everywhere. Mom opened them and a huge load of feces was in there.

"WHAAAT?!!?!? NOOOO!"

"But I can see it, honey. You shit all over your bed. How am I supposed to clean up that mess!?!?!?", she questioned me with a stern look on her face. I tried to get up and run away, but I was suddenly restrained. I looked in complete disbelief at my shackles and then at the poop pile in the diapers between my legs again.

"THIS DOESN'T MAKE SENSE! HEEEEEEELP!!!!! DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAD!!!!! MACKIE!!!!!!!!", I started screaming around with all my power when...

Suddenly I heard my alarm and realized I had just been dreaming. I was relieved, but still so drowsy and tired and I felt so cozy and warm that I just turned the alarm clock off again.

"What is going on here!?", I suddenly heard Mom shout and stomp into the room.

"W-What?", I returned and finally tried to open my eyes.

"You overslept, hun!", she told me while walking through my room and parting the curtains. It got bright fast and so I had to shield my eyes with my hands.

"Uh, sorry, Mom", I got out as I realized it had just been a bad dream.

"And you got some bad air in here, honey", she wrinkled her nose and opened a window. Only when I started to move I noticed something was wrong. There was no diaper like in my dream, but I felt wet. I took a glimpse under my blanket and saw I was laying in a puddle of pee. I had wet the bed! That hadn't happened to me in almost 10 years! I couldn't believe it, yet, though.

"Mom?"

"Yes, hun?"

"Are you...YOU?", I asked her and realized this was a stupid question to ask.

"I guess. Did you have a bad dream?", she smirked.

"Yes"

"Oh sorry to hear, honey. Anything I can do for you? Take your time, I can always just drive you to school quickly"

"But Mack!"

"I would of course offer him a ride, too", she said, but that wasn't what went through my head. I needed to talk to him alone and I originally wanted him to help me buy some diapers for school. But now the detour would already take us far too long. And was I actually forgetting I just wet my bed??

"That's nice of you. Would you make me a sandwich, please?", I tried to lure her out of my room.

"Already done, hun! It's in your lunchbox", she smiled at me while I tried to figure out a way to get to the shower without being seen.

"Err actually I meant a second one - as replacement for the breakfast that I won't have time for", I smiled back while I noticed my crotch became warmer. I tensed my sphincter, but could feel that the pressure was already aching badly. The two previous mornings were the same and I had to run to make it to the toilet. But my pajamas were drenched in pee. I couldn't just head to the toilet while Mom was here.

"Right, then I'll just give you mine, too. I can make me another one after I dropped you off. You're welcome, honey!", Mom heralded indulgently. I couldn't shake her off.

"Great!", was all I could say as I felt I was losing the battle. There was nothing I could do about it and the urine patch in my bed had already been as big as a laptop anyway and so I stopped fighting and tinkled in my pants and bed while Mom watched me.

"Come on, honey. It's time to get up!", she shouted and tried to rip the blanket off of me. I panicked and quickly clung to it tightly.

"Hey, not so fast, Mom. You said I could take my time", I countered and tried to overplay my panic with giggling.

"Yes, you can take your time overall, but you still need to get up NOW", she insisted and started pulling the blanket and me up while I wriggled in a puddle of pee underneath.

"LET...ME...GO!...YOU MAKE ME...PEEEEE!!", I shouted at her and that's when she finally let go and I felt like I just jumped into a swimming pool.

"Okay, FINE! But please get up in the next minute, honey", she said disappointed and stormed out of my room. I felt so bad for alienating her, but was left with no choice. As soon as I heard she was out of reach I pulled the blanket away and saw a huge yellow wet urine stain on my bed sheet. Since my clothes were dripping wet, I undressed while in bed and dried my crotch and legs with the dry part of my pajamas top. I climbed out and just put the blanket and the coverlet on my bed like nothing happened. I wasn't sure if the disguise could keep my secret from Mom, but once I was out the door it wouldn't matter anymore anyway. There was no way back. The life I knew would be gone. I grabbed a pair of panties in dark blue and my darkest left pants and went downstairs to the bathroom. I took a quick shower and slipped into my panties and the burgungy pants. Then I pulled another maxi pad from under the sink and put it in my slip. While brushing my teeth I heard Mom call for me.

"Here, Mom", I called back. She entered the room.

"Hi Honey I wanted...", Mom started before abruptly stopping when realizing me being bare-breasted.

"What's wrong, Mom? I'm sure you've seen me naked before", I chuckled.

"Sorry, but I already noticed yesterday, when I saw you in your birthday suit, that your breasts hit a growth spurt"

"You think?"

"Yeah, you already start to look like a woman now", she said with a sad smile.

"Oh, does that bother you?"

"Of course!", she returned and some tears appeared under her eyes.

"I'm sorry, Mom!", I quickly said and tried to comfort her with my hand on her shoulder.

"You don't need to be sorry at all, hun. You're a great daughter! The best I could ever ask for... But it's strange as it still feels like it was yesterday, when I needed to change your diapers...", she started to rave. I got pretty upset by her unfortunate choice of words. I was on the verge of buying me said diapers again. This made me feel miserable again.

"Sorry to interrupt you, Mom, but I need to tell Mackie we're driving him to school today. I bet he's already waiting for me", I quickly excused myself to get out of the situation.