5.8 Uncaught - A Small Stream Of Pee

I had walked this way before, but it had been a long time since. So I couldn't figure out what place Mack thought of. But since the path avoided downtown altogether he could've basically diapered me anywhere in plain view and we still would have had a good chance of not getting caught ^^

"See? It's over there", Mack suddenly said and pointed somewhere in front of us. I couldn't make out anything particular. There was a small lake on the right-hand side and some trees spread over the landscape. Well at least there were no big houses.

"Actually I don't", I replied and got a bit nervous since we had just passed a walker with his dog like two minutes ago.

"It's the small group of trees", he added and then I noticed it. There were four trees pretty close together. I relaxed a bit. When we arrived I could see there were also some bushes between the trees. This was actually a good hiding spot.

"Neat little niche", I commented.

"Yeah, right? It's actually a nice spot to climb and sit in the trees", Mack raved.

"Why haven't we done this before?", I wondered.

"Because you're such a couch potato", he returned and laughed.

"No, you are. And I don't think you could even make that climb. We both know I can do it even with my handicap", I countered.

"I used to be good at that..."

"...but that was 10 pounds ago", I completed his sentence and then we just both laughed our asses off for a minute.

"So come on, let's do business before we're running late", Mack took me by the elbow and walked me between those trees. Without missing a beat he opened the button of my jeans for me and pulled them down to my ankles. I immediately blushed.

"Err?! M-Mack...", I stammered. Now he blushed, too, took a step back and stared at my green panties.

"Oh sorry. I'm just so used to this and also didn't want to lose any more time I guess. I didn't want to embarrass you...", he apologized and I secretly wanted to touch the front of his pants to feel if he was hard - if he secretly wanted me, too.

"...you're already used to this?...", I wondered and looked into every direction to make sure nobody saw us.

"Oh, no. Not because of you, but because of my sister! You have to be really fast when Mila wears pants with a belt and suddenly needs a wee", he laughed shyly.

"I see", I replied disappointed.

"So how do you want it, Lyz? Shall I turn away and you tell me when you're ready?", he offered.

"No, since you already stripped me to my panties and you will need to see the rest anyway to be able to diaper me. Just head on", I giggled and kept looking for walkers just in case.

"Okay then", he mumbled and got closer again. When he touched my hips my heart skipped a beat before he pulled my panties down. But then he hesitated.

"Mack, hurry up! What's wrong?", I asked and looked down.

"Err...", he stammered and I saw him staring at my maxi pad. I had entirely forgotten about it due to Mack. It already featured a big yellow patch.

"Fuck, no!", I shrieked and tried to cover it with my hands. On my way down our heads collided and I fell on my bum.

"Ow, watch out!"

"Sorry Mack", I said holding my head while a small stream of pee escaped into the grass between my knees.

"You're peeing"

"Yeah, I just noticed. Oopsy. I guess I needed to go before the diapering anyway", I tried to laugh it off, but felt soo embarrassed. Mack must have noticed.

"Hey, heads up. Everything is fine, Lyz. I just didn't expect you could've already wet yourself, sorry", he tried to explain, but you could notice he regretted saying that last part aloud. Then he pulled me up to my feet and chuckled.

"What's so funny?", I asked him.

"It's just that doing it in the grass like I planned ain't an option anymore I'm afraid", he said exhilarated. I understood and started laughing maniacally.

"Ah fuck, I gotta be cursed or what...", I cursed and then just pulled the diaper out of my backpack.

"Don't worry, we'll just do it against a tree then", he said with a smile and when I heard this I wasn't thinking of diapers at all ^^ Standing there bare pussied hidden behind trees and bushes protected by Mack made me want to rip his clothes off right then and there. I wondered how he would've reacted, but then decided I didn't want to alienate him any further.

"Alright, I'm ready", I said and held the diaper out to him.

"Wait a second, I'll wipe you dry first...", he ignored it and took a tissue from his pocket. I started to shiver.

"NO!", I shouted and put my hand on his with the tissue.

"What now, Lyz?!", he reacted annoyed.

"Sorry, I can't let you wipe my thighs and privates..."

"Okay...?"

"...no...I want it too much...in this situation I just wouldn't be able to withstand...you", I said with a beet-red face and then just shoved the diaper in his chest and stole the tissue. I turned away embarrassed and started cleaning the urine spots. I acted like I didn't care for his reaction, but I tried to sneak a peek and listened to him all the way through instead. But he just stood there a bit baffled and looked at the diaper in his hand.