5.33 Uncaught - Bare Butt Cheek

Trisha started to waddle towards the staircase. Her red pants were still at her thighs so I grabbed the back of her waistband and pulled it up.

"Yikes! Thanks, but you made me almost lose it", she pointed out embarrassed.

"Come on, I know you'd love this", I teased her with a naughty smile.

"Hey Lyz, this is no joke! If you want to play with me that's fine, but I'd prefer to do this in my bedroom, okay?", she almost whimpered while her face told the whole story. I was confused because hadn't she been to the loo like 15 minutes ago?

"Oh, sorry, I misunderstood. I thought you were only toying around a bit. How come you already need to go so badly again?"

"I guess I was so excited to tell you my secret that I just had way too much iced tea", she shyly admitted and I nodded. We finally arrived at our destination.

"No one in there", I declared after peeking inside. She quickly got in the first stall, but then stopped dead.

"Can you pull down my pants for me, please?", she asked me with a fake naughty smile to overplay her desperation. But it was just too obvious. She still needed both of her hands to stop herself from peeing. I was wondering how she'd manage not to pee her panties. However I just walked over to her, crouched down in front of her and tugged on her waistband. Since I had only one useful hand I needed several tries at getting them down. When finally pulling against her backside her red pants not only finally came down, but I also found my hand on her bare butt cheek. What I hadn't realized was that she actually wore a string tanga. She still just stood there even though I had freed her.

"What's up!?", I quickly asked. Trisha finally woke up and got down to the toilet seat. In midair she suddenly pulled the slip to the side and pee started splashing into the bowl before she had even fully sat down. After what felt like half a minute she stopped peeing and let go of her tanga. I could see her hand was wet.

"Oh no! It was that touch. You touching my bum sort of distracted me", she explained ashamed.

"I'm sorry, how bad is it?"

"I'm...I'm fine"

"No you aren't. Show me, Trish", I insisted because this restroom offered no hand dryer whatsoever.

"Okay, I trust you...", she finally gave in and split her knees.

"Oh, it's only a few drops. Looks like the tanga had been an excellent choice", I told her winking.

"I just got lucky then I guess. Will you also wait for me, please? It won't take long", she promised and I nodded. Then I left the stall and closed the door. I walked up to the sink and finally washed my dirty hands. If you're used to having clean hands it almost makes you paranoid when they get dirty and you can't wash 'em instantly ^^ After my hands were clean, I continued by splashing cool water in my face and finally felt better. I looked at the stall through the mirror to make sure Trisha was still busy inside and then opened my jeans button. Everything had gotten a bit out of place so I had to adjust the whole package layer by layer from inside out. Within a few seconds I suddenly saw a young woman with yellow stained diapers in the mirror. I blushed at this sight as I found I looked pathetic. So I wasted no time and pulled my big green panties over the diaper. When trying to pull my jeans back up I took another glimpse in the mirror. Initially I did that to look at the stall, but then I saw the girl again who now looked clean and curvy at the same time. Even though my diaper was already wet, it was hard to tell even when only wearing panties. My flat bum helped a lot to keep my secret ^^ Relieved I finally pulled the jeans all the way up and fiddled with the button. The next moment I heard Trisha flushing the toilet.

"Did it work?"

"I guess I smell a bit, but I don't want to go through another day without underwear. Trust me, it's hell", she complained while washing her hands in the sink.

"I can only imagine..."

"Didn't you have to go through half a day without panties, too?...Naughty thought and I wished we would've sat next to each other then...", she said with a significant look on her face.

"Actually no, I just washed my panties in the sink and then used the hand dryer", I explained and shrugged. She looked baffled.

"Wow...indeed...this was...this was actually a pretty smart idea"

"Right? Come on, let's go..."

"Wait a second...", she held me back.

"Forgot something?", I asked confused when she suddenly pushed me against the wall and kissed me again. Before I knew her tongue already played tag with mine and a heat built inside of me. But after only a few seconds she let go of me just as suddenly as it had begun.

"Yeah, Lyz, I forgot to kiss you again before it's too late. Who knows when I'll get another chance", Trisha said with a longing look on her face.

"As long as we both still want more of this it will inevitably happen. And I for my part am just glad you want it, too", I let her in on my thoughts while I gently wiped the spit off my lips. We left the restroom smiling and went back to where we started: the other restroom.

"Don't think I'm peeing again! I just need to fix my make-up before going back to class. See you there, pretty girl", she said and went inside. I got back to the hallways and started to have other things on my mind.