3.17 Strike Two - Raddled

A minute later I arrived in my room. Mom was still up and watching TV just like Mack's parents did earlier. I stuffed my pissed slacks into the secret bag. I surveyed my panties, but needed to get rid of them, too. Even the seam of my shirt got wet. Together with the drenched maxi pad they also went into the bag that I hid under my bed. I put my hand in my crotch and tiptoed the stairs back down to the bathroom. On my way down I noticed I was still dribbling a bit despite holding on. I had a hard time preventing peeing on the steps. I needed my holding hand to open the bathroom so I press my thighs together and pulled the doorhandle down with my good elbow as my hand was already holding a small puddle of pee. As soon as I was in there and the door locked it started trickling on the floor. I didn't care anymore as I was finally save. The splashing sound echoed through the room and I thought Mom could have heard that but nothing happened. I cleaned my crotch area and thighs with a face cloth and the floor with a rag, which again took a lot of time due to my handicap. After everything was back in good shape I washed my hands and after leaving the bathroom ran right into Mom.

"You forgot to flush", she said while eying me suspiciosly. I was a bit confused first, but then realized I hadn't needed to flush because I hadn't acutually used the toilet, but peed on the ground. But to not raise any suspicion I went back in and flushed the toilet.

"Oops, sorry Mom", I smiled apologizing.

"Honey, why are you walking around the house naked?", Mom asked staring at my bare breasts and pussy. I hadn't realized it until then and tried to cover my private parts.

"You see...", I started, but couldn't come up with a story.

"What?"

"I was changing into my pajamas when I suddenly need to pee badly..."

"Oh, no. Is it because of the drinking?", she worried.

"Yeah", I took the lifeline.

"It must bother you especially at school I guess. I'm sorry, hun!"

"Thank you Mom"

"But it proves that you drink a lot more than usual. The doctor said that this will eventually restore you to health."

"I guess"

"Oh no! I'm sorry, Lyza. I just realized we had limited your liquid intake to get you dry in the first place. I honestly forgot about it as it's been years since the last time you wet yourself. I'm sorry!", Mom told me with a tear in her eye and looked like she had seen a ghost.

"No, you don't need to. It's okay...", I tried not to worry her. Another favorable moment passed.

"No, it's not. I want you to feel save. I'll go to the school nurse tomorrow so you have a way out of a...predicament. I'll place a pair of spare clothes there, too", she assured me with a smile and was now waiting for a positive reaction on my part. But just the thought of that damn nurse made me sick.

"Thank you but that's not necessary, Mom!", I lied.

"Not necessary? You'll think different once you find yourself in a cubicle with wet underwear. You don't need to be ashamed of it. This can happened to anyone anyway and I just want you to feel save ok? Please do me the favor."

"Alright, thank you Mom...", I got out but she was still suspicious.

"What's wrong with it? Come on. I want you to feel a bit saver. But it doesn't make you feel safer it seems..."

"It's that stupid nurse!", I blundered out.

"The nurse?", she wondered.

"Yeah, she was so mean to me after I passed out and...you know..."

"Oh sorry, honey. I didn't know that. I'll take her to task tomorrow! Once I'm done with her, you can trust her. Believe me!", she said angry and went by me.

"Okay...?", I stammered.

"Have a good night, hun!", she added without looking back. Her behavior gave me the creeps.

I was so tired after such a long, long day I quickly pulled on a pair of white panties and my pajamas and crawled under my blanket. But once there a lot of thoughts started running through my mind. But what bothered me the most was, how I was deeply indebted to Mack. I wanted to give him a treat but it upset him. Since we grew up together we started exploring each others bodies out of curiosity early on. This led to some funny days like when we both wanted to see an actual bum hole. We touched and smelled each others rear entrance and freaked out when suddenly our fingers got dirty ^^ We only had sex that one night when I forced him, but afterwards one would sometimes help the other masturbate out of boredom. That's why I couldn't believe he actually pulled away from me. He was my best friend and I needed him! I suddenly had an idea. He'd never do me any harm. No way. So despite me wanting to sweep everything under the rug, I needed to trust Mack. I couldn't trust myself because of all the feelings intimidating me but I could trust him. And that meant at least seeing a doctor but rather even telling Mom about it, soon. I was still soo sleepy but feared I wouldn't be able to sleep at all. I was wrong as my body gave in.