6.30 Game Over - Ride Into The Sunset

Since the other woman and her son obviously weren't home, there was one threat less. The final house on our way back belonged to a retired couple. They were arguing about something on their porch. We hoped they wouldn't notice us, but when they eventually did they just waved their hands at us and smiled. We just waved them back to not raise any suspicion and finally arrived at our homes. Gladly my other neighbors who lived in the other half of my house weren't home. Once in Mack's driveway I dropped the backpack and gave him a big hug.

"We did it! Thank you so much, Mackie!"

"Thank you, too. Without you drying my pants we wouldn't even have stood a chance in the first place", he assured me and I blushed.

"That's true"

"Will you get in trouble for this?", he asked worried pointing at my stained jeans.

"We'll see", I shrugged but honestly hadn't cared, yet. First and foremost I wanted to enter the house and lock the door behind me.

"Okay. But be careful when texting me. Chances are that Mom will take away my phone, too", he explained disappointed.

"I feel sorry for you, Mack. I guess I'll just knock on the door then to check for you"

"That's really nice of you", he said with a smile, but I could see he was still pretty upset about the whole thing. So I stealthily lowered my right hand and grabbed his crotch. It was still damp and I needed to overcome my disgust to not instantly put my hand away again. But then I felt him become hard and Mack's breathing got a bit louder. I started rubbing it gently.

"I hope we'll see again soon", I told him with a wink.

"I'll leave the window open at night", he chuckled, but then got sad again.

"Shall I continue?"

"No, I'm too wet and dirty...", he told me embarrassed and I could see he had already resigned due to his school situation and his accident. I continued a bit anyway.

"Mack, I don't care, okay? And if your Mom wasn't home I would lead you to the bathroom and wash you with my own hands only to make your really dirty again", I told him with a wink and he couldn't help but smile.

"I wished she wasn't home now. However that wouldn't change much about the other thing..."

"Stay positive and just in case it becomes too much for you or you'll somehow still fail, we can always pack our stuff and run away...together!", I told him and blushed heavily. I had just confessed I wanted more than just fucking him. He became sympathetic, grabbed my cheeks and raised my chin so we would look into each others eyes.

"That was very uplifting, thank you. But it would be asking too much to make you leave your home. But rest assured that if that day came when I wanted to pack it all in and leave, I'd offer you a ticket to join the ride into the sunset, cutie", Mack told me and my heart skipped a beat.

"Even if I...you know...would still be in need of diapers?", I asked shily and instantly regretted asking. I must've come off so stupid asking for even more after he already offered me to join him. His reaction surprised me.

"Of course. That has nothing to do with it", he returned and kissed me on the lips. It felt almost like we were saying goodbye forever. Then he just turned around and walked through the door.