3.10 Strike Two - Childish Prank

When we arrived at home we just parted ways. I quickly passed Mom and locked myself into the bathroom. I dropped all my clothes and then took a shower and peed at the same time. The warm water felt so good on my skin and the shower gel made me smell fruity. I loved it. Then I wrapped myself into a towel, stuffed my clothes and a bundle of ten maxi pads into my backpack and ran upstairs. I threw the panties with maxi pad and the black leggings into the bag with the other peed leggings and hid it under my bed again. At least now I recalled where the 2nd pair of black leggings went ^^ I then drew a fresh pair of orange panties from the drawer and grey slacks and an oversized black shirt from the wardrobe. One minute later I was dressed and padded, had hidden all evidence and was finally able to recollect myself. My mind recovered a bit, but meanwhile I noticed just how tired and stressed my whole body was. First of all I went down the stairs to Mom and gave her a hug and a kiss. We had a little chat about school and my water intake, while I drank some sips from another bottle. I noticed I could just conveniently carry the water bottle around in my pants pocket. So I kept it there and went over to Mack's house.

"Hey Mack, I'm sorry about what happened earlier. Are you mad at me or something?", I asked him in his room.

"Bullshit. I'm glad you seem to feel better."

"Indeed I do. Thank you for staying by my side"

"You're welcome, Lyz. You wanna tell me now what happened?", he tried to lure me a bit.

"No, I'm actually here to redeem my promise and talk to Mila like I...promised", I chuckled and he looked like he didn't know if this was really the better deal.

"You're a good sport. The little brat already went nuts again when I came home"

"Oh sorry. Where's she?"

"In her room I'd say. But be careful!", he added jokingly.

Her room was downstairs. I took a little detour to the bathroom just in case and trickled some pee before I went to the girl's room. The door was wide open and I could hear her summon some spells. I finally found her in the corner of the room behind her bed with a wand trying to put some magic on her doll.

"Hey Mila!"

"LYZAAAAAA!", she screamed and ran right into my arms.

"What are you doing with the wand?", I asked just to support her play.

"I-I stripped off the magic from dolly so she stops running away from me, you know?"

"She runs from you?"

"No more I said!"

"Yeah you're right"

"What are you doing here?", she asked me with big eyes.

"Your faithful brother reached out for me and told me that you wanted to talk with me"

"Mackie!?"

"Do you have another brother?"

"I don't know", Mila shrugged.

"What do you want to talk about?", I tried to make fast work of it.

"Pee!", she screamed and left me puzzled.

"What!?", I immediately asked back.

"Peeee! Pee-pee!", she answered my rhetorical question in joy and started dancing around. What the fuck!? For two days straight I have had only one topic in my life and now Mila brings it up, too!? I'm cursed!

"You need to pee first? I'll take you to the loo then...", I suddenly thought I solved the riddle.

"Noo, I want to talk to you ABOUT pee! The pee conspinacy!"