6.35 Game Over - Backside Through The Mirror

I would've rather liked a bath, but Mom was against it because my skin was already heavily shriveled. This would also be the matter for later trouble. If you're asking yourself if I had a bit fun playing with myself in the shower please keep in mind that Mom was in the bathroom, too, to clean up the puddles I left on the tiles ^^

"Honey!?", she asked while finishing up the floor.

"Yeah, Mom?"

"Hurry up. Your skin is already irritated enough", Mom explained and of course she was right. I was a bit disappointed because I really enjoyed the mild clean water running down my body.

"Would it be okay if I quickly do my hair though?"

"Of course, hun", she told me with a smile and left the bathroom to clean up the other puddle. While I foamed my hair I took a look at my pussy. The skin in the area around it looked indeed very shriveled. After I was done I washed the foam off my hands and split the lips of my vagina only to see its insides were glowing red. That wasn't from the wetness, though, but from fiddling around with Mack. I guess the lips would've been red, too, and a total giveaway if they hadn't been cooled down by the drenched diaper ^^ I heard Mom get closer again and so quickly finished my hair. I was already on my way out of the bathtub when she came in again.

"Mom, what happened?", I wondered because she had come in barefooted and without her blouse on. The latter didn't surprise me because she had gotten pee on her sleeves when stripping me off my diaper.

"I accidentally stepped in a puddle that was next to the big one in the hallway and got my socks wet", she shrugged and washed her hands in the sink.

"I'm sorry..."

"Don't worry, I just put it together with all the other wet clothes in the washing machine", she told me with an encouraging smile on her face and helped me dry my hair. While she did I noticed how good she looked. It might sound a bit rough, but I found her to be age old back then ^^ But the way she had her hair in a ponytail just fit her so well. A violet bra covered her not oversized, but very well shaped breasts that always made me hope, mine could eventually grow to a similar size ^^ Below she wore light-gray leggings that quite honestly didn't do much to hide her also violet hipster panties. Mom had been on the swimming team until few years ago and thus was still in good shape. Since my bum was still so flat I doubted I would ever get a so well-rounded butt like her ^^ Looking at your parents gives you a perspective of what you might look like in the future, but you surely never knew what you were gonna get from which one.

"Mom, when did your bum get big?"

"What? Do you think it's fat!?", she asked confused and I chuckled. She immediately stared at her backside through the mirror.

"No! I'm talking about when you were young..."

"Oh, that's where you're coming from", she eventually understood it and started laughing hysterically.