6.38 Game Over - The Bucket In The Corner

There wasn't much time to think about it because I felt I was already losing the battle. So I made a U-turn and laid back down on the sun lounger. After all that was the area we had agreed on. The pressure subsided a bit again due to the horizontal position and I just put my headphones back on. While music played in my ear and I looked up to the clouds I slowly tinkled pee through the meshes onto the concrete floor of our garden. That my friend was literally the first time I actually enjoyed peeing myself. It felt just surreal. All the pressure - physically and mentally - slowly went away with every drop that left my body while my head was moving in rhythm to the beats of a song. I felt the warm pee roll down my butt cheeks, but I didn't care. I just enjoyed another sip of my water bottle and fell asleep again while listening to the music.

Mom woke me up about thirty minutes later. First I wasn't sure why the sunlight was dazzling me straight from above, but then I noticed I hadn't been sleeping in my bed. Another odd thing was that I saw Mom's lips moving, but couldn't understand a word due to the music playing. With an annoyed look on her face she finally took the headphones off my ears:

"Hey hun, is everything okay with you?"

"Yeah, I guess so", I returned a bit slow because I had still been a bit drowsy.

"It's already been more than two hours since you laid out"

"Oh wow"

"Yes and I don't want you to get sunburned"

"I see"

"Okay then please get up so I can wipe you clean", she told me with a wink, but I shook my head.

"No, I...I gotta pee first...", I told her ashamed because I felt the weight of my bladder again.

"Oh, sure...then head to the bathroom"

"I won't be able to make it in time..."

"Really? How would you know?"

"Because I didn't quite make it after less than 15 minutes earlier and now it has been over 30 minutes! Also I already fell asleep earlier and was left with no choice, but to do it right here. I didn't want to leave a mess on the floor yet again"

"I honestly doubt it's this bad especially since you're not looking too desperate..."

"Because I'm still on my back. But when I get up all the water suddenly presses on my weakened sphincter", I explained and Mom thought about it for a moment.

"Alright, then I'd say you pee in the bucket", she eventually suggested and pointed at a bucket in the corner. I tried to come up with something better, but then just decided to do it. I got up from the sun lounger and looked at the ground under it. It was still wet because my body had shielded it from the sun. While I still looked at it I felt the urge to pee build quickly. I grabbed my crotch and went over to the small bucket. I had been curious if there was something inside of it that I needed to rescue first, but it was empty ^^ I noticed Mom looking at me.