2.6 Strike One - Confession

I figured after all the drama I might have been the only one left anyway so I just entered the locker room. I tried to walk naturally and as I reached for my backpack I noticed Trisha in the corner of my eye. She was sitting in a corner still dressed in her gym clothes with her head hanging down. Her pants and especially her top were soaked. After some moments she noticed me. She looked at me depressed and I looked back with a little smirk.

"Don't laugh at me", she said in a hushed tone.

"Sorry, I'm not..."

"C'mon, Trish, it's not getting better by staring at the floor. Get a shower or just take it easy", a voice said coming from the washroom. Then Paula walked in combing her hair up.

"Take it easy, take it easy...I'm having a wet butt and it will soak through my pants in no time!", Trisha complained back at her.

"Whatever, see you in the classroom", Paula grunted and walked out grabbing her bag. Silence filled the room.

"Just out of curiosity: Why aren't you getting a shower then?", I asked carefully.

"Lyz, I don't have a towel..."

"But I have seen towels in the teacher's room. Don't worry, I'll get you one!", I replied upbeat and went out.

Then I realized that this might be easier said than done. I just upset Mr. Jentz like five minutes earlier in the gym. But since he was a really nice teacher I hoped he'd forgive me. I looked around the corner into his room and saw him work some paper. I started knocking the frame.

"Mr. Jentz, I wanted to apologize for my behavior", I deliberately chose my words while noticing that my leggings still clung to my thighs drenched in pee. I blushed a bit.

"It's okay. What's got into you?"

"I don't know. I'm really sorry! It was just some misunderstanding I guess. Please just don't be angry at me."

"Don't worry, I'm not. We all have bad days. But I'm glad you came back to apologize. Anything I can do for you?"

"Actually YES!"

"So?"

"We still have some other classes and Trisha and myself are still drenched from training...", I started and then took my courage in both hands and pointed at my wet leggings pulling the fabric a bit to show the wetness. This was a huge adrenaline rush!

"Oh, too bad. How could I help you with that?"

"We need a shower but don't have towels and I saw...", I wanted to continue but he instantly grabbed two towels from the shelf and handed them to me with a smile.

"Here, but hurry up or the two of you will catch a cold. Or worse!"

"Thank you very much, Mr. Jentz!", I thanked him and quickly headed back to the locker room.

Trisha was back on her feet, but still had some doubt in her look when I entered. When I presented her the towels she finally started to light up.

"Wow you got em!"

"Sure I did", I smiled back.

"And since you got two, will you shower also?"

"Yes. I hope this is okay with you"

"Are you kidding? I'm glad you stay with me. I would be too scared to get into the shower all alone not knowing if somebody sneaked into the locker room and attacked me or something", she chuckled but I could see she was actually serious about it.

"Ah I understand. Don't worry, I'm by your side. Literally", I laughed and she joined in.

"Any chance the teacher has some body wash in his room, too?"

"Nope but I do", I countered and pulled a tube from my backpack.

"Great! Now we got everything we need. Finally I can get rid of these clothes", Trisha said as she started to undress next to me. As she turned around I saw her butt being drenched all the way through. This must have come from sitting in them for so long. I could see her panties right through it. She dropped her pants and pulled off her top standing there in white bra and panties. They certainly didn't look cute anymore like my panties always did ^^ She already had some curves which combined with the bra and nicely shaped panties made her look really sexy. She caught me staring at her when she turned around.

"Don't worry, yours will grow too", she said confidently.

"I hope so"

"Sure they will! Now don't be ashamed", she added and in this moment I realized I forgot to undress myself. I should've done so while she was looking the other way. I got back to my backpack next to her to stack my clothes on the bench and took off my top. Like I already mentioned I didn't need a bra yet and despite her comforting me I still felt a little "less".

"Wow, you indeed need a shower. You stink pretty bad", Trisha chuckled and I tried to hide my embarrassment by continuing to look the other way.

"You thought I was just nice to you? No, I didn't want to stink up the classroom...", I tried to play along.

"Wow, now I see it. It's hard to notice on your black pants but there's a big wet patch on your butt. You are drenched, Lyz! Sure you didn't actually pee yourself?", she said amazed.

"Look at your own butt. Your ass is wet, too", I chuckled to cover up my shakiness. The more she teased me the more I realized I was only feeling better temporarily because I could help her out. In reality I wanted to drop dead to avoid any more shame. I knew she didn't mean it literally but was just having fun. So I managed to stay calm.

"You wanna know a secret?", she asked.

"Sure"

"But please don't tell anyone. When I stumbled and hit the floor I accidently relieved myself a little, you know?", she giggled. I wanted to turn around and see her blush. Maybe I would've felt better overall then. But I couldn't because my leggings had already been down to my knees and my panties had been stained badly in the crotch. Or should I have told her about MY secret? How would she have reacted if I just turned around? I must have thought a bit too long.

"You don't find it funny, do you? Sorry I didn't want to disgust you", she apologized. I decided then and there that I wouldn't tell her because there was a major difference between our situations: She only tripped and leaked. It was a little mishap. Those happen every once in a while and you can laugh it off because it's no permanent problem. But I was leaking throughout the whole damn day. That's no happy little accident to laugh about once in a while but disgusting and happening all the time.

"No, I was just thinking about something else, sorry. So you actually peed yourself??", I saved the situation quickly and chuckled again.

"Yes, I did! Though I only dribbled a bit. But added to all the sweat I suddenly had a wet butt and was found out instantly. I needed to gamble and just overplayed it and I'm glad it worked out", she told me all excited and as my leggings and panties were finally off I could turn around and see her gleam with burning cheeks. Her feelings must have bottled up until she could finally tell someone about it.

"Wow, you should consider acting. But Paula would've given you a hard time if she knew, wouldn't she?"

"No, she's actually not like that. It's just her role when around others. She's okay"

"It happened around others though"

"You think she would've thrown me under the bus? No, I think she would have stood by me anyways. Now that I think about it I bet she knew I pissed myself and that was her way to save me from the embarrassment", Trisha continued to smile.

"Really? Not too bad. You guys have to trust each other a lot."

"We do. We go way back! But I know I could not have talked all excited about the little details with her. She's not into that. So thank you for listening"

"Are you kidding? Thank you for sharing!"