4.24 Strike Three - Against The Wall

Once outside Mack walked shakily into a corner, while already trying to open his zipper. He was still in shock. I quickly dropped the pack, followed him and opened his fly for him. I could hear him cry again while he tried to get his dick out.

"Oh no, oh no", he said desperate still fumbling for his penis.

"Wait, hands off!", I ordered him around and reached in his pants.

"I'm so sorry! I'm pissing myself, Lyz", he continued to cry with his hands on his face. But before he could I had already pulled his dick out and held it, while he was actually pissing against the wall.

"I got you, Mackie. Don't worry", I announced. He opened his eyes and looked at me holding his penis.

"Wow, thank you so much!", he told me relieved with smeared tears on his face when he was finished.

"I can't let you piss yourself, too", I smirked.

"I'm sorry, Lyz. I just lost it. I thought she would call the cops!"

"But for what, Mack? We did nothing wrong. We just told her a story after all", I tried to calm him down.

"I know now, but I couldn't think straight in there. I panicked and I am still in panic. Damn my bowels! I need to shit badly!", he suddenly went for his jeans button.

"No, Mack, you can't do it here! There's a toilet", I hindered him and pointed at the little restroom on the other side.

"I can't...", he started before he ripped a fart.

"Yes, you can, come on!", I dragged him over with his dick still hanging out.

"My penis!", he complained while I shoved him through the door. He went into the only stall and then I could hear he had really bad diarrhea.

"I'll wait outside!", I shouted and escaped before the smell could hit me. Once outside I could hear him crying for a while. I felt bad because it was me who brought him into this situation. After about ten minutes he finally came through the door.

"I'm sorry it took so long", he excused himself. He looked better now. He had washed his face with water and fixed his hair.

"Don't worry, Mack. How are you?"

"I'm fine, thanks"

"Did you...make it?"

"Oh yes, no problem", he smiled embarrassed.

"Maybe we should diaper you first", I teased him and he started laughing. This relieved me!

"Then let's take care of you now. Does the pack fit into your backpack?"

"No way, but if we ripped it open and put a handful into yours, we'd be fine"

"Then let's do this", he said and ripped the package open. Mack put five diapers into his bag and the remaining pack into mine. It worked like a charme after I dumped the three now empty water bottles.

"Can you hide them in your room?", I asked him.

"Yeah, no problem"

"Good, I'll pick 'em up later"

"What are you gonna do now?"

"Finally change my wet diaper", I declared touching my swollen crotch.

"Sounds good"

"Yeah and I hope it's okay for you to walk home alone. I'm just so wiped out that I need some time alone"

"Of course. I need to soothe my nerves, too. Where are you going to?"

"I think I'll just walk back up the route where we came from. I'll find a space to change there", I answered and smiled at him.

"Good idea", he agreed. Then I gave him a big hug and he returned it.