6.32 Game Over - Another Disaster

I found it odd that I hadn't even felt the wet patches grow on my jeans while talking to Mom. I found it already embarrassing to stand in front of Mom in peed pants and drenched diapers. But that I didn't even notice my pants getting visibly wetter made me feel even worse. It was only when Mom had made me move that the fabric had touched and brushed my skin. The jeans had gotten heavier and started to stick to my legs. Once inside the bathroom Mom closed the door and started stripping me down to my underwear. The smell of pee got stronger quickly and Mom noticeably wrinkled her nose. I didn't want her to do it and rather would've liked to get cleaned up on my own, but I couldn't already shove her away again. So I just endured it until my shoes and jeans were finally off. I noticed Mom staring at my crotch where drenched pink panties didn't even remotely hide the yellow stained diaper between my legs ^^ We both were uncomfortable for different reasons. I clenched the fists at my sides and took a deep breath. But then Mom started smiling at me and I couldn't help but smile back. This loosened the tension in the room and she finally also took off my stained pink panties. I saw her think about something while looking at them and then bite her lip.

"What's wrong, Mom?"

"It's nothing...it's okay..."

"No, I want nothing to come between us again. What is it?", I asked her and shrugged.

"Okay, I just noticed that those are the same pair of panties I put in the bag for the nurse"

"Yeah...", I returned disappointed.

"I didn't want you to feel bad about it so I didn't ask where the other ones were, hun..."

"I'm gonna tell you anyway"

"I appreciate that"

"I decided not to skip gym class. So I skipped drinking for an hour and took off the diaper. For a while it was working just fine, but in the end it became another disaster...", I explained and teared up. Mom quickly hugged me.

"Have you been embarrassed, honey?"

"I guess I got away with it thanks to Mr. Jentz"

"Oh, he helped you out then?"

"He was very nice to me and got me the bag with clothes and let me use the shower"

"I'm really glad Mr. Jentz was with you"

"Same", I returned when suddenly the door bell rang. I panicky looked at the drenched diaper between my legs.

"Don't worry, I'll take care of it", Mom let go of me and left the bathroom. I quickly closed the door and tried to eavesdrop what they were saying.

"Hi Sylvia, is Lyza home?", a female voice asked and I knew I had heard it before. Right, it was Mrs. Jameson again. She knew I was home and so I became nervous. I pressed my hands against my diapered crotch and hoped Mom would quickly get rid of her.

"Lyza? What's up, Meredith?", Mom wondered.

"I just need to talk to her", Mrs. James added and I wondered if she had seen the wet stains on my jeans.