5.10 Uncaught - Just A Single Drop

"What are you doing? Stop it!", he hissed at me and during the following silence we finally heard the couple walk further.

"Finally..."

"I still can't believe they didn't exchange words at all", Mack whispered baffled. As soon as I saw them leave my sight again I turned away and wiped my legs as unsuspiciously as possible. Mack didn't take notice since he was busy mending the pain in his crotch ^^

"I still feel sorry for you. But now please let's hurry up", I told him while turning around only to see a small wet spot on his knee. I had leaked a drop on him, too. My face must have shown. I wanted to cover my mistake, but was frozen.

"What are you lookin' at?", he asked and followed my eyes to the spot on his knee. I still couldn't move.

"...so sorry..", I said whimpering and wiped it with the tissue.

"Stop, stop. Don't worry, it's just a single drop after all", he caressed my head and kissed me on the forehead. Normally I hated being belittled by him, but I still felt under so much pressure that I just gave in and started crying like a little girl once more.

"T-Thank you so much, Mackie!", I cried and shoved my face into his shoulder.

"I think you'll start feeling better as soon as we finish business. So lean against the tree", he explained still holding the diaper in his hand. I stumbled backwards against the trunk and tried to stop my tears with my hands. When I smelled the pee from the tissue I just dropped it. Mack unfolded the diaper and slid it between the tree and my bum. Then he went between my legs to pull the diaper through it.

"Got it", I remarked and held onto the front of the diaper. Mack corrected the backside a bit to make sure it fit properly and then started taping the sides. Meanwhile I stood there with mixed feelings. I was glad we were finally finishing this pivotal part of my day. But I also remembered my dream and how it made me feel about Mack. I had always thought of him as my sidekick. But things changed and during my worst nightmare he had still been there for me. Yeah, I know it had just been a dream ^^ But I knew he had always been the one who wouldn't let me down no matter what. I felt so safe with him by my side. If anyone could condone this diaper thing it was Mack! So I needed him, but to get him I needed to be nice to him. And sexy. And here I was helplessly crying and getting diapered by him after I peed on his pants.

I needed to do something about it. So I took a deep breath, wiped the last tears away and started smiling again.

"That's it", Mack proclaimed and took a step back to check the result from a better point of view.

"Thank you so much!", I told him all enthusiastic.

"You're welcome"

"Would you be so kind to help me with my pants, too?", I asked politely after ripping the dirty maxi pad out of my panties.

"Sure", he said, but Mack hesitated for a second before he went for my green panties. Our fingers accidentally touched for moment and I hastily pulled my hand away.

"Oopsy", I apologized and winked at him. He hardly took note and just proceeded to pull my slip up and over the diaper.

"Wow, this one fits perfectly", Mack commented my panties satisfied.

"I hope it looks good on me", I wondered and twinkled.

"It indeed does. Just a second...", he started and got closer again. Then he pulled my slip down a bit and tucked the high waistband of the diaper inside so it wouldn't reach up to my belly button. When he pulled the slip back up it covered the whole diaper.

"Perfect!", I assured him. And then he grabbed my jeans pulled them over my diaper bum. It felt so nice how he carefully dressed me. He wasn't rough by any means.

"So how do you feel now?", he asked me after closing the button.

"Safe!", I replied and wanted to kiss him! But I knew he wouldn't have wanted it, so I got a hold of myself. I needed to earn this step by step.

"Finally"

"Tell me about it! Thanks again", I said with a smile and stepped out of the bushes back onto the path. Suddenly I felt a smack on my diapered bum. It echoed through the landscape ^^

"Forgive me, I couldn't resist", he said with a blush on his face and smiled at me. I felt I had tinkled a few drops because of this.

"Oh you!", I retorted playfully and smacked him on his ass in return.

"Ouch!", he shrieked and threw a mean look into my direction. I just threw my arms around him and kissed him on the cheek.

"Sorry, I didn't want to hurt you. Thank you so so much! You just saved me once more! And now let's finally get to school", I told Mack who once again just looked at me for a second before he eventually started to walk.