5.52 Uncaught - Change

"What for!?", I asked Jenny in resignation.

"Hey, Lyz, look at me..."

"Yeah?", I asked after I had turned my face in her direction.

"I'm wearing wet diapers, too, so don't worry about it. See?", she tried to soothe me and pulled her pantyhose down exposing the XL diapers from the pack I saw near the washing machine. The crotch area was drenched and the otherwise white diaper had a big yellow stain there. I tried to wipe away the tears again and nodded.

"My stupid elbow! I can't get them back up...", I cursed and pulled against my diaper. I must have looked pathetic with my bare bum hanging out and my diaper sagging at my thighs.

"Okay, then let me help you. But you need to get up first", she offered me her hand again and this time I just took it and finally stood back up.

"How come you are wearing diapers anyway?", I asked her and nodded towards the package on the ground. She looked at me embarressed.

"I'm afraid this is the punishment for wetting my panties. I wasn't grounded, you know? At least not up until today..."

"Oh, this is odd"

"You tell me!"

"But there's something I don't understand. If you were neither sick nor grounded why didn't you go to school?"

"Isn't that obvious?"

"I'm at a loss..."

"I chose to stay home because I didn't want to wear diapers to school!"

"She wanted you to wear them to school, too?"

"Yes", she explained while we finally managed to pull my diaper back in position.

"Thank you!", I said relieved and quickly pulled my green panties and blue jeans back over my stained diaper.

"You're welcome", Jenny said with a smile while pulling her pantyhose back up.

"Where's your skirt??"

"Mom took it with her..."

"But why?", I asked and Jenny looked at me sheepishly.

"Well...because...you know...I've wet myself already and so she will change me first before I get my skirt back", Jenny explained embarrassed and shrugged.

"Oh, you're that wet? Then you should take it off as soon as possible"

"I'm not allowed to, though. But how about yours, Lyz? You can take one from the package if you want", Jenny offered me, but I declined.

"There's already a fresh one in my bag, so I'm good", I explained with a shaky voice.

"Then I'll leave you alone here and you can change into it..."

"No, thanks. I'll take care of it later after we're done here!"

"What are you up to? And heck why are YOU even wearing diapers?", she asked again and this time I didn't avoid her. I was sure it wouldn't end in a disaster like in my dream. She was sympathetic.

"It's due to my medical condition. I always had a weak bladder and now that I need to drink a lot I...I can't...I just can't hold it back...", I finally confessed in tears.

"Oh...I see, Lyz...I'm sorry for you", she declared and gave me a big hug. When her saggy diaper accidentally touched my jeans she winced ashamed and quickly let go of me. I looked at her with a smirk.

"How come you are the one to flinch and back away? After all I'm the freak who wears wet diapers to school"

"Do you really think I'm better than you or what?"

"But of course..."

"No, I am definitely not! Don't we both wear wet diapers right now? And you are still looking quite comfortable while I just feel dirty and soo wet...", she explained in shame.

"Believe me I'm not feeling great either! But you sure as hell don't need to be ashamed of your padding in front of someone else wearing the same", I chuckled and she finally joined me and we embraced.

"But again: What are we going to do now? What are you up to?"