5.71 Uncaught - Bothering

"I think you should just continue with your story", Jane suggested to break the silence to which Mom nodded.

"Well, once I started drinking more water like the doctor instructed me, I got in trouble. When Dad left us Monday night I already had my first little accident. But I hadn't connected the dots yet, so I just went to school and continued to drink lots of water. But halfway there I already had to pee on the sidewalk because I suddenly couldn't hold it anymore. I mean of course I knew I'd need to go to the bathroom more often, but even when I did I couldn't make it and would wet myself again. Jenny even caught me in pissed pants, but luckily didn't tell anyone...it was just so embarrassing that I immediately stopped drinking again..."

"Well, who wouldn't have done the same...", Jane added.

"But due to this I passed out again later that day and went unconcious even longer than the time before..."

"Jesus...Cow!", Jane said upset.

"...and I know, Mom, this was my fault!", I told Mom crying louder again. I felt it dribble into my diaper again.

"But you told me you forgot to drink", Mom blamed me.

"I know, I know, I know!...I was just so embarrassed!...I couldn't tell you...I felt so guilty...I needed to get to grips with this situation myself first...it was so scary to not be able to control my bladder anymore..."

"I see, Lyza, but you were wrong...you don't need to cope with such things...you're still a minor after all!"

"But I can't bother you forever!", I shouted.

"If you're unable to cope with something you should always come to me, hun! I'm your mother after all and I'll continue to be your mother for the rest of your life! That doesn't mean you shouldn't try to deal with your problems yourself. I know you'll be able to handle them on your own most of the time. But if something is too much for you, you must not hesitate to call me. You're not bothering me if you do. It's my darn job! But you're bothering me when I find out that you don't trust me. Or what would you say, Jane, if you found out that your son didn't trust you?", Mom suddenly addressed Jane.

"It'd surely break my heart, Mrs. Anderson..."

"See, honey?"

"I trust you, Mom, that's not the problem. But it's rather the past. I already bothered you so much when I peed my pants and bed so often for years and years. You told me how it drew on you. And I didn't want to become a burden again! I wanted you to love and be proud of me so bad...", I told her crying once again.

"I would've been proud of you if you came to me upfront!", Mom shouted and the place went silent.

"If I may say something: after all Lyza was hit by surprise and still in shock about her sudden loss of control and maturity...so I can understand why she did what she did...", Jane added.

"I already told you that I'm sorry and that I regret not telling you earlier, Mom. Believe me, those days were like hell!"

"How did you even make it through?", Jane asked after Mom hadn't reacted.

"I don't know. The evening after my collapse I went to the toilet literally every 10 minutes to keep my panties dry. When you were showering, Mom, I even had to pee in the bushes because I couldn't wait any longer..."

"You did what?", Mom suddenly asked.

"Yeah, I had no choice"

"But that's not possible. You can't have a full bladder every 10 minutes", Mom wondered suspiciously.

"I just wanted to ask the same...", Jane added and both were looking at me like I was ribbing them.

"My bladder feels like it's full after only about 15 minutes, even though it isn't. Once I get to the toilet I only tinkle a bit. However it is still enough that I'm having a hard time holding it in", I shrugged despairingly.