6.6 Game Over - Silver

After the first lesson I accompanied Jenny to the restrooms, but she only realized I wasn't going to use the toilet when I didn't enter along with her ^^ As I was waiting outside, I was suddenly pulled from behind and dragged around the corner. I was startled and immediately started tinkling urine into my diaper. I turned around and saw Trisha.

"What the actual fuck, Trish!", I shouted at her and tried to stop the flow by pressing my hands into my crotch.

"Oh, did I scare you, cutie?", she winked at me.

"But of course!"

"Did you pee your pants or what?", she asked contentious nodding at my crotch that was still covered by my hands. Since I had stopped peeing and my crotch felt dry I just removed them.

"Are you done!?", I asked unnerved.

"Actually no. What was that before school?"

"Paula was staring at me, too. What should I have done?", I shrugged.

"I...I don't know...wink...or even better come over..."

"That wouldn't have changed much, Trish..."

"Maybe...I just felt so ignored...and now that your friend is back...I don't know...do you find her hot, too?"

"Jen? No..."

"No? Really?"

"Yeah, really! We're just friends", I assured her and somehow I found it odd that I needed to clarify this ^^

"Alright...I was afraid you replaced me..."

"You're the by far hottest girl I know, Trish"

"I am? Thank you so much for clarifying! Here, how do you like my new bra?", she suddenly asked me and lifted her shirt right in front of me. A silk silver bra was covering her beautiful tits.

"Hot", was all I got out while I stared at her chest. She seemed to like that.

"It's a set. Wanna see the other one?", she winked at me lustfully. I didn't get it, though.

"Yeah?", I returned naively and to my surprise she lifted her cream-colored skirt revealing a silk silver slip. I was flabbergasted as I had expected she was talking about a set of bras ^^

"Oh, you seem to like that one, too. You wanna touch?", she winked. I started to feel a bit uncomfortable.

"Sure, Trish, but not here at school. You better cover up now"

"Too bad...", she returned disappointed and sadly covered her underwear like I told her ^^

"I'm sorry. I will make good for it soon. Promised. Anything I can do for you in the meantime?", I offered because I felt bad for her. She got closer.

"Touch my pussy through my new underwear...please!...I want it so bad...", Trisha whined, but before she could finish I had already put my hand under her skirt and my fingers on her vagina. She moaned while my fingers were rubbing her lips through the soft material. It felt really good and I noticed her slip had already gotten wet under her pussy. I got turned on by this quickly, too. I wanted to touch her tits, but managed to hold back and eventually let go of her. Trisha quickly put her own hand under her skirt.

"We'll continue this, soon. But now I gotta head back", I promised.

"Really lookin' forward to it, cutie!", she told me with a wink and I blushed again. I could feel there wasn't just pee in my diaper anymore ^^ While I left, Trisha stayed and started rubbing herself a bit. It was so hot I almost hit a wall ^^ Once back around the corner I was back in front of the restrooms and needed to take a deep breath. To my surprise Jenny suddenly came from the restroom.

"Sorry, it took me so long. Big business...", she winked at me while I was still surprised she hadn't noticed I was gone for a few minutes ^^