4.23 Strike Three - Payoff

When I arrived at the door, Mack was already in there talking to the clerk. It was an elderly women who seemed to be relaxed. I was standing there shivering in pissed diapers, but couldn't hear a word they were saying. What did he tell her? Did they already talk about me? I put my hand on the door handle, but then hesitated again. I was so frightened. Mack made gestures with his hands towards her and I wanted to know what they were talking about. So I tightened my core and pushed down one last time to squeeze the last pee out of my bladder and accidentally blew a loud fart ^^ Then I took my courage in both hands and entered the store.

"But the clerk in the market said the right size would be XS", Mack told her.

"Quite honestly those discounter clerks couldn't find their way out of a paper bag when talking about diapers", she returned and I chuckled. Mack turned around.

"Ah there you are, Lyz! They DO feature diapers", he told me enthusiastic in front of the clerk. I hesitated a moment. Why did he need to call me by name!?

"Oh, that's great", I said with a fake smile.

"She's indeed very small", the clerk noted and eyed me up. I stared at Mack speechless with big eyes.

"That's what I was trying to explain to you, Ma'am", Mack returned and ignored my expression.

"And you think your granny is actually the same size?", she asked suspiciously. I finally understood and relaxed a bit.

"After all they're related. Granny may even be one or two inches smaller, but as for waist sizes they're equal", he explained.

"Yeah, sometimes I think about how in eighty years forward I will look exactly like her", I added.

"Alright, then let's do this the easy way and measure you", the clerk said pointing at me. She got a tapeline from a drawer and came closer.

"Perfect", Mack commented.

"Alright, girl, raise your arms please", she asked.

"Sure", I returned and raised both of my arms still shaking a bit. She measured my waistline and nodded.

"I would've even suggested teen diapers, but adult diapers in XS will do as well", the woman explained. I lowered my arms.

"And you do have diapers in XS in stock, Ma'am?", Mack asked her. She looked at me again.

"Let me check", the clerk turned away and went to the back. Mack came over all excited.

"We're this close! Don't worry, Lyz", he assured me.

"I hope you're right", I returned still shivering. The swollen padding on my bum made me feel like I shit my pants, too. I needed to get out of that diaper, soon!

"I'm afraid they don't sell condoms here", Mack whispered to me and this made me actually chuckle. I felt a bit better. Then the clerk returned with four different diaper packages. Two of them were huge!

"These are all brands I have in XS. I'm actually quite surprised we have so many in stock", she giggled.

"What do you think? I'd take these", Mack asked me and pointed at the small pack with the most drops featured.

"Yeah they seem to be fine", I answered.

"Good. I don't see a price tag. Is this enough?", he showed her two bills and some coins.

"Just a second", she said and scanned the package at the counter.

"Please!!", I whispered to Mack.

"How much do you have?", he asked me.

"Three quarters", I shrugged.

"You'll get change", the clerk announced and I felt soo relieved. We walked to the counter and Mack paid.

"Please take the package", he said to me and I took it. It was a lot heavier than it looked. It wouldn't fit into my bag, but if we ripped it open, it would work like a charme! We walked to the door.

"You two, please wait a second!", she cat-called at us. I froze in panic and Mack turned around.

"Did I forget my change?", he asked. She shook her head.

"Do you know how to put them on?", the woman asked and when I turned around, too, I could see she was actually looking at me. All of a sudden it was hot in there.

"No?", I asked with a shaky voice.

"Okay, no problem. There are images on the packaging explaining how to put them on. Please have a look at them and ask if you still have questions, girl", she explained to me.

"But she won't diaper her...", Mack tried to interfere, but got cut short.

"Boy, your story is bullshit! I'm sorry. You said your granny was bed-ridden. How would you know the sizes of your friend here and your bed-ridden granny are the same then? Did granny one day jump out of her bed and stand next to her or did your girl lay next to granny in her bed? And I can see AND smell she's wearing wet diapers", the clerk pointed at my crotch. I looked down at my crotch in shame, kneeled down to the floor and finally dropped on my bum. Mack looked worried and must have thought about leaving me alone and running away. He decided against it.

"Please let us go!", he eventually pleaded crying.

"See, boy, I don't want to get you in trouble, but help you out. Okay? I don't want her classmates or whoever to find out about her diapers so they need to be put on correctly so they will neither leak nor stick out. Understood?"

"Yeah", he said stunned with tears all over his face. I picked myself up from the ground and went to the door.

"Girl, please! Don't forget your pack", she told me holding the package I forgot and smiled. I came back and she handed it to me.

"Thanks for being so nice. I'm sorry, we lied to you", I admitted.

"Maybe I would've lied, too, if I were you. Don't worry. Here are some wet-wipes for you. And if you need something, just call our number. I'm here every Monday, Wednesday and Thursday and my name is Gaslo. I think you will recognize my voice and if it's not me just hang up on my colleagues", she laughed at me friendly and I smiled back.

"Okay! Let's go, Mack", I nudged him with the package and we left the medical store.