3.5 Strike Two - Trapped

There were only three people left: Dave, Alex and myself. And sure as hell I wouldn't raise my wet bum in front of them so I continued to fiddle with my phone while glimpsing at them to find out what took them so long. Alex was searching after something in his backpack. Finally he handed Dave a Snickers and both got up. I was awaiting their departure when they suddenly stopped by me.

"Are you alright?", Alex asked me.

"Ahm yes, why are you asking?"

"Your face is red and, I'm not trying to upset you, but you look weary...", Dave answered me and my heart skipped a beat.

"...and since you already dropped unconscious in the past...you know...do you need help or something?", Alex added.

"Oh that's really sweet of you guys, but I'm fine. I just need to urgently send this message so I'm a bit stressed, that's all", I got out.

"Sorry we didn't want to disturb you then...", Alex quickly added.

"You didn't. Thanks for caring", I smiled back before continuing my fake text message. Both eventually left and once out of sight I slowly got up from my chair. The maxi pad was hanging heavily in my panties. My leggings weren't dripping but still very wet. The chair seat on the other hand even had a small puddle. I had to hurry up before the next class came in here. I took out some tissues and wiped my bum a little and then got the chair dry. Then I let my backpack hang low to cover my backside a bit and walked down the hallway. I tried to avoid all people and finally got to a restroom. There were five girls standing at the sinks and chatting. I didn't want to be seen from the back by them and so I waited just outside with my wet bum to the wall. While standing around I discovered another wet patch at the front of my crotch. What a desaster! I quickly put my backpack in front of it. After a minute or so the girls clique left and I sneaked in past the mirrors. I took a glimpse at my butt and was shocked. I looked like I wore diapers! For a second I tried to remember who had actually seen me in the hallways, but then just stopped thinking about it since I couldn't change that anymore. I pulled my leggings down and saw a big wet patch on it. I knew it would be there, but my mind was still a bit in disbelief and hoping the pants somehow stayed dry. I looked down at my crotch and my dark green panties were drenched in pee. It was good I had a spare, but I didn't think about how to actually put it on. I needed to untie and get off my shoes first! Then I railed with my leggings in the narrow stall. I finally stood there in only my panties. I pulled them down and a bloated yellow sponge emerged. Initially it didn't even fit the waste bin. When turning it over it actually trickled and then I had enough and just wrung it out. The pad didn't retain shit, but at least it fit now into said bin. I then cleaned my hands and privates up with toilet paper and exchanged panties. In between I pushed out the remaining pee from my bladder. Then I stuck my final maxi pad into the spare pair of briefs and pulled them up. So far so good. Now I needed to fix the leggings and get them back on. I dried them out with tp as good as possible and then fiddled them almost all the way up. I didn't want my fresh panties to become wet just yet. After I got my shoes tied I left the small cubicle after what felt like an eternity. I carefully walked up to the hand dryer with my leggings still to my thighs and pretended to dry my hands. The warm air gladly made it downtown and so I got my pants dry. I sprayed myself some more and rushed to the playground to look out for Jenny. Trisha must have read my mind and told me she already went to the next class. When I got there I found Jenny with her head on the table bored.

"Jen, I'm sorry it took so long! When I got the message done I suddenly needed to use the bathroom", I apologized.

"Again?", she mumbled without even looking up.

"Well, yes", I returned and she finally got up and looked at me.

"How is that even possible, Lyz? I get the feeling you're avoiding me. I thought we'd be looking at those math tasks together...", she said just as angry as she was sad.