5.49 Uncaught - Flat As A Plate

"Wow, I would've never guessed. It isn't obvious at all..."

"Yeah, I'm glad my butt is still flat as a plate", I returned and we both laughed about it.

"You're funny, Lyza. It's actually encouraging that you haven't lost your humor despite your situation..."

"That's why I'm here after all. And you should try the same. But I needed to feel secure first to be able to, you know? May I ask you about your situation? Maybe you would feel better if you just wore diapers, too..."

"I still can't believe you admitted to me you wear them. You got to be very brave. As for me I'm...I'm already...wearing...some protection", she told me all embarressed.

"That's good..."

"Except it isn't because it already leaked very publicly...thrice..."

"Oh, that's bad...I feel sorry for you..."

"...and even if it doesn't leak it still smells...way worse than some urine..."

"I see. But you aren't just wearing maxi pads, right?"

"No, I'm wearing real protective pads made especially for bowel incontinence...every day...all the time...", she said looking to the ground.

"So you're incontinent?"

"...yes...a bit...you see most of the time it's okay and the protection takes care of the...the little leaks...but once I get diarrhea...which I'm also prone to...you know...that's when they found out", Maureen explained and teared up. I gave her a hug.

"I see...and I understand what you must be feeling like all day"

"I never told a soul about it...thank you so much for listening!", she sobbed into my shoulder.

"You're welcome! I hope your family helps you, too?"

"Yes, they are very supportive...but...you know...I couldn't bring myself to telling them about my...my...accidents..."

"Then please feel free to text me when you're feeling down again, okay?"

"I will! I guess the boy is waiting for you?"

"Yeah, but you're invited to join us for lunch or I can even just text him that he shall go home alone and I'll visit him later. Believe me the worst thing for him about the latter would be my message disturbing his gaming", I assured with a wink. Maureen reacted very defensive.

"No, no, have fun guys! I need to be on my own for a while now and think about the things you said"

"Alright, then have a nice day and keep your tail up, Maureen", I told her and we embraced.

"You, too, and thanks again!"

When I rejoined with Mack he had already stopped playing and was expecting me. Maureen waved at us and while we were both waving back I could see he was blushing. I finally started to get jealous again ^^ I took him by the hand and dragged him away. We went to our Asian diner and after I had received 100 bucks earlier the meals were of course on me again. Mack left me a lot of space so I could clear my mind a bit. He and Mr. Changawan were all eyes though when I pulled a fifty dollar bill out to pay ^^ Then I gave Mack the change to compensate him for paying my diapers. Speaking of my padding, I noticed when leaking a bit in the diner that it took a bit longer until the pee was absorbed. The only logical conclusion I could come up with was that my diaper was already near its limits. But this didn't worry me too much since I planned taking the offer of the clerk from the medical store next and then change into a fresh one there. At least that was the plan until my phone vibrated. Mack and I were still sitting around in the diner when I received a message from Jenny:

"SOS! :( You said I should text you when in trouble"

"what's up Jen?", I asked her back and saw my schedule falling apart already.

"I told her how unfair I felt treated and now she wants to punish me and keep me at home for another week! Help me! :'("

"I'm comin for your aid! :)", I messaged her, but had actually no clue how I could possibly save her ^^ I quickly took leave from Mack and rushed to a bus stop. The heavy diaper didn't exactly help going faster ^^

"I'm sorry to bother you! :( Mom is in a really bad mood so maybe you better stay where you are", Jenny messaged me again, but I had already taken the bus and was on my way to her.

"don't worry about me! tell her she should save her wrath for me! ;)", I tried to encourage her again before finally getting off the bus.