5.29 Uncaught - Boyfriend

I was glad to find Trisha was still waiting outside. No more running away.

"Are you bathroom shy?", she asked.

"No...?"

"Then why did that take so long?..."

"Stop it! Don't change the subject!"

"Oh, you're right", she answered shyly and blushed.

"What is it all about?"

"Well, do you have a boyfriend?"

"I...what? What's this got to do with it?", I asked angrily.

"Please just answer me...you don't have one, do you?", she asked again and I was unable to make heads nor tails of her question. I wanted to say yes, but I didn't think Mack counted.

"No, I don't", I answered and then suddenly everything went south.

"So the big boy and you aren't a couple, right?"

"What big boy? You mean Mack??"

"Well, the bigger boy who I think sometimes brings you to school"

"...Right...", I said hesitantly.

"He used to go here, too, didn't he?"

"Yeah, he's two years older than us..."

"Did he ever mention me?", she suddenly asked all excited and it finally dawned on me.

"No...I don't think so..."

"But he doesn't have a girlfriend, right?"

"I don't know. Why would you think that?"

"Well, I guessed he wouldn't hang out with you so much if he had a girl waiting for him", she proudly explained her conclusions.

"Makes sense..."

"It does, right!? Oh, he's soo cute! You need to do me a big favor!"

"You want me to tell him that you find him cute?", I asked and suddenly she blushed even more and looked shocked.

"Oh my gosh NO!! You can't tell him! You can't tell anyone!! Please, promise me!", she pleaded.

"Okay, okay, I won't tell him...er...anyone!"

"THANK YOU!", she suddenly jumped around and then hugged me which felt strange because it hadn't been the first one today. In that moment Isabel left the restrooms and gave us a confused look. Then she just shrugged and mouthed 'thank you' to me before leaving. Trisha hadn't even noticed her.

"What's the favor then?"

"Wait a second, you haven't told me his name"

"Mack"

"No..."

"No?"

"I remember it being different...Max...or even something scandinavian?..."

"It's Magnus..."

"EXACTLY! I KNEW!!", she immediatly cut me off all excited. I didn't know she could behave so impulsive ^^

"But if you want him to like you..."

"Then what?"

"Then don't call him Magnus. He hates it", I explained.

"Oh, no! What should I call him then? Big boy???"

"Just 'Mack' like I already said twice", I chuckled and she blushed.

"I'm so sorry, Lyz. I'm just so overexcited you know!? I'm glad I went to take a leak first or else I would've already made a mess", Trisha giggled ashamed and pressed her thighs together. She looked sexy as ever.

"You haven't told me what you want me to do", I tried to remind her.

"Do what? Ah, I see...my favor! Please Lyz ask him if he...LIKES ME!", she said jumping up and down again. I rolled my eyes and hoped I wouldn't behave so stupid once I got this lovesick ^^