5.53 Uncaught - Take Up The Baton

I thought about her question for a few seconds and came up with a plan.

"First we gotta wipe the floor. This will get us into a better negotiating position", I suggested.

"What do you want to negotiate?"

"Your freedom", I explained with a wink.

"Oh, I see. Sounds good to me", she returned and then we started freeing the bathroom floor from my phlegm. Then Jenny even started cleaning the sink even though it still looked good to me. I took the time to have a look at the diaper package. They were very thin and made for light wettings only. No wonder she felt wet! We needed to improve her situation urgently, so I took her with me out of the bathroom. We went into the kitchen and found Mrs. Palmer sitting at the table thinking and drinking a glass of what seemed like water. When she noticed us, Jenny instinctively winced so I took matters in my own hands.

"Mrs. Palmer, we cleaned up the bathroom like you wanted...", I started when she suddenly stared at me upset.

"Did I hurt you badly, Lyza?", she asked me in a very calm tone.

"Er...what?...no...no, you didn't hurt me"

"Oh, this relieves me. Thank you! I guess I went too far. I am sorry I embarrassed you...", she apologized staring at her glass. This got me thinking again. There was no way back. No apology could make it unhappen. They both knew I was wearing diapers and they would know for the rest of their lives. But being angry at her also wouldn't change a thing after all.

"I guess what happened just happened. However we came here to negotiate with you, Mrs. Palmer", I explained and she looked up.

"Negotiate what?"

"That you lift the penalties from Jenny and let her go to school"

"Oh, no no. But she can go to school. Jenny just chose not to go..."

"...because she didn't want to go there wearing diapers like...like me...and just by the way those diapers are way too thin to make it through a whole day, Mrs. Palmer...", I tried to explain, but she cut me off.

"No, that's not correct..."

"But just look at them now...her diaper is already drenched and she's feeling wet and in dire need of a change and..."

"No, that's not what I meant. Sorry, to interrupt you again, Lyza..."

"I don't understand...", I asked confused and Jenny also looked astonished.

"Jenny, did you really think I'd make you wear diapers to school?", she asked her daughter baffled.

"Mom...I...yes of course..."

"But sweetheart, I'd never do that to you. That was a misunderstanding I guess, but you should've talked to me about it. It's important that you stand up for yourself!", Mrs. Palmer explained, but Jenny didn't react.

"That's easier said than done when she gets punished for little things like accidentally peeing herself. Have you never had an accident as a teen, Mrs. Palmer?", I stepped in for her.

"Of course I had, but that's not what the punishment was about. Back then I took matters in my own hands. I washed my panties in the sink and took care of it myself instead of just dropping them in the laundry in hopes no one would notice. I took up the baton..."

"...but I'm sorry for that...", Jenny added.

"See, she's sorry, Mrs. Palmer. I understand she made mistakes, but now that she knows what she did wrong, Jennifer will learn from it and behave better!", I pleaded.

"Lyza, you are very good at this and I think Jennifer will learn a lot from you about self-reliance, so I am indeed ready to negotiate. What do you propose?", Mrs. Palmer asked with a smile on her face.