6.23 Game Over - Scary Shriek

"I thought I'd prove myself grateful", he chuckled when I saw a flash of lightning right before my inner eyes. A high pitched shriek scared me until I noticed that it had come from myself ^^ Mack must have been shocked too, because he suddenly let go of me. I collapsed but Mack quickly caught my fall nonetheless.

"Oooooooh", I moaned while my legs were still shaking after the total loss of control. After a few more seconds I finally managed to get back up with the help of Mack. While I still waited for the dizziness to go away, he already pulled my pink panties up and over the drenched diaper. Well, at least he tried ^^

"You alright?", he asked.

"You got no idea, Mackie", I moaned and noticed my lips still felt sort of electric. I tried to grab my jeans, but immediately lost balance again. So Mack grabbed them for me and pulled them up until I could reach them without bending over. I tugged my shirt and closed the button until I was finally fine again. I turned around and noticed a wet patch on his green pants. His eyes followed mine before he blushed and quickly turned around:

"Oh, just a second", he excused himself and fiddled around with his pants. I wondered if Mack had peed himself. Then I saw something drip to the ground between his legs before he suddenly started to pee against the tree. He must have cum in his pants I guessed. I hadn't even noticed because everything had been so overwhelming. I noticed him cursing quietly to himself.

"If I could just pee standing like you...maybe I wouldn't need to wear diapers", I joked but Mack didn't laugh. So I sneaked up to his side and grabbed his dick while he was still peeing ^^

"NO, LYZ!!!", he suddenly shouted at me while the stream scattered. I let go of his penis and Mack regained control.

"Oh, sorry..."

"What's the bigger idea?", he complained and I saw his face had actually gotten beet-red. I wondered why until I looked at his pants. He had opened his button and zipper showing his white boxers and they were wet! When Mack finished he quickly pulled his boxers over his dick putting the wet patch in plain view for me. I had still thought it had been just semen when I noticed aside from the viscous white liquid, the rest of the wet stain was yellowish in color. The white boxers didn't exactly help hiding it and thus I realized Mack had indeed peed in his pants!

"Oh Mack...", I stammered shocked while he quickly tried to hide the evidence by closing the button and fly of his pants.

"Mind your own problems...", he grunted and finally got the job done. Unfortunately it didn't exactly help because there was still the dark patch on his green pants. After a few moments he realized this and covered his crotch annoyed by pulling down the seam of his shirt. I would be lying if I claimed I wasn't immediately turned off by him urinating in his pants. But who was I to judge? ^^ I quickly overcame my disgust and put my hands caringly on his cheeks.

"Mackie, I'm sorry. What happened?"

"I think you know that already...", he said with his eyes closed and defeat in his voice.